Song Preference-Secret Love Song~Little Mix ft. Jason Derulo

Chance: "When you hold me in the street and you kiss me on the dance floor"

You always feel safe when you have Chance next to you. When you first started dating you found it kind of annoying when he would always have an arm around you or be holding your hand, but now it just feels right.

Drew:"I'm living for that day, Someday"

You couldn't believe it, he was going on tour again. "Do you have to go?" You ask him hopefully. "Yes Sweetie, I do" you look down, not talking because you fear if you open up your mouth the tears will come spilling out like a waterfall. He pulls you into a tight hug "I promise you one day we will be together and nothing will stop that" "I'll wait for that day Drew."

Sergio:"And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby"

(His P.o.v.)

I can't believe that (Y/N) is dating someone else. I've liked her ever since we met. But she has a boyfriend and she loves him. I hear the mail man's bus pulling away. 'No use thinking about it, he's not meant for her anyways' I think as I get up to check the mail. Bills, Bills, Bills, oh Sears is having a sale. A letter from (Y/N). "You're invited!" It says. I'm to late, she's gone.

Michael:"Every second, every thought. I'm in so deep"

You and Michael were getting Married! Oh, it was a wonderful thing to think about. You had everything planned and on the table. "Sweetheart, you need to take a breather" Michael says walking in, hugging you from behind. "I know, I'm just so excited!" You say in response. "I am too"

Brady:"I don't want to hide us away"

You were in love with Brady, that was for sure, but your brother Chance he wouldn't want you dating yet. You see, after he had Brooklyn he was always scared the same thing would happen to you. So, until you told Chance you and Brady's relationship would have to be a secret. 

❤️💙💜❤️💙💜❤️💙💜❤️💙💜❤️💙💜❤️💙💜❤️💙💜❤️💙💜❤️💙💜

Hey guys, I've been working on this one for forever, so I hope you like it.

You can watch the video here:https://www.vevo.com/watch/little-mix/secret-love-song-(official-video)/GB1101501710 

The full lyrics are here:https://genius.com/Little-mix-secret-love-song-lyrics

Before I go!! I do not own Little Mix, Jason Derulo, or Secret Love Song. All rights go to the amazing songwriters!!

Hope you enjoyed~HarryNerd