Gone

Taly POV
The evil Triceratons have invaded earth. They brought with them the invincible Black Hole Generator, that swallowed the entire planet. My sisters and I escaped. Saved by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid. You wanna know what happened? I'll tell you. Mikey was kidnapped by the Triceratons, but his brothers saved him. We weren't able to save Master Splinter though. Venus was devastated. She wanted to kill Shredder, but Leo stopped her. All I could remember was looking at Venus's bright red eyes. Her eyes were brown no more. It only happens once. I think. I lost Pebble to the Foot Clan. I was so depressed. I almost went over to fight them, but Donnie stopped me in my tracks. "Taly, you can't save Pebble this time. I'm sorry." Donnie said. "But Pebble." I stuttered. "I'm sorry Taly but you can't!" Donnie yelled. I turned to Pebble and back to Donnie. He was right. There was nothing I could do to save her now. We ran onto the ship. I turned to Pebble one last time. I couldn't bear to see her like this.
    Once we were out of earth's atmosphere, I looked out the window. "Pebble." I said depressed. I felt a lump in my throat. She was gone. Forever. I felt a soft touch on my shoulder. "Taly. I'm so sorry." Donnie said. I hugged him tightly. Tears filled my eyes. I looked up at him in the eyes. He wiped my tears off my face. I put my head on his chest. I got up. She was gone. Some people thought she was a pet. But she was more then that. She was a friend. A best friend. And now she was gone.