chapter three-

He slipped his tounge in so tenderly but with power it made me go wet all over again. I let him gain entrance a little to quickly and before i knew it we were kissing like there was no tomorrow. My hands slid round his neck whilst his roamed over the back of my body.

The bell rung. Wrecking my perfect moment with the newest hottest boy in school. A little whimper escaped my mouth an he laughed.

"Ignore the bell, stay with me" Whoa did i seriously just ask a guy to stay with me?

"Hold back sweetie im sure there will be plenty other times i can use your body to entertain myself" He winked.

Before i could come up with a quick response to that he left. Everyday for the past 2 weeks he was just 'using' my body. I laughed it off he was obviously joking, i mean come on I'm surprised he hasn't got on his knees and started begging me to go out with him. (Not like i would say no)

I regained my self and headed out of the janitors closet towards last period. I loved having Art last it was such a doss, I always use the spare time now to tell the girls all about my little fling and of course adding a few of my own little details.

"What happend this time" Grumbled Mandy. I could almost see the jealousy flying off her, But hey she knew the rules. He was mine no matter what.

"Oh you know" I giggled and flipped them off.

"Come on tell us" Moaned of my good friends.

"Ok Ok you really wanna no? Even all the gory details?" I suggested wiggling my eyebrows.

"No ok i guess we dont want to know" A few of thegirls said, and i'm sure disgust filled Mandys eyes, but before i could be sure of it she blinked it away.

I loved doing that. Leading the girls to believe i had had amazing sex with a hot boy without actually saying or doing it in the first place.

"Goodbye class"  Spoke the professor. I picked up my bags and headed out of the door with mandy in addition to her stopping at mine again tonight.

Ouch! I felt a huge thump on my right shoulder so i turned to see what it was. A girlabout my height with long brown hair walked past me with her head down. She was obviously a nobody otherwise i would have heard of her before. Who the hell did she think shewas walking into me of all people like that.

"Hey bitch what the hell?" I shouted after her, but she just carried on walking at top spead.

"Im Tal-" She had dissapeard. No point me shouting at thin air.

I turned to Mandy. "Did you see that girl who does she think she is, you ever heard of her?"

Mandy looked towards where the girl had ran then back at me "Yeah i think her names...Amelia i've seen her around with Aaron a couple of times"

Oh  so this girl walks into me, ignores me and speaks to my boy! God has this girl got it coming for her.

We  headed towards my car that stood out among the rest. Today was diffrent though. Aaron was leaning on the side of my car with a smug look on his face. As i searched his body i realised his eyes were roaming Mandys body instead of mine, causingme to get jealous.

"Hey Aaron, I think you got the wrong car" I jokedtrying to bring the attention back to me.

"Oh Lillian i just thought since the whole school now thinks we have had sex we may as well do it to prove them right." He narrowed his eyes towards me. Oh snap.

"Haha sorry stud im busy with Mandy tonight maybe another time" I winked at him as i made my slow approach towards him.

"Oh well isn't that ashame, guess i'll see you girls later then" He walked off squeezing my arse ase did, and im sure his free hand went over to Mandy's. She giggled to prove my assumption.

I jumped into my car watching Mandy closely as she did the same.

"What?" She asked a little nervously.

"Why did you let Aaron squeeze your arse?"

"Come on Lillian he never squeezed my arse and even if he did i would'nt have been able to stop him, and while were on this topic Aaron is not your boyfriiend!" She practically shouted at me.

She crossed the line here. I had to put all my anger into my voice considering my eyes wereon the road. "Look Mandy your my best mate and i would do anything for you, but your on very thin ice! I am head girl in this school and Aaron is now the head boy which automatically means his mine whether we call each other boyfriend and girlfriend or not. You got that?!" I growled

She never spoke so iguess i got my point across.

A message flashed on my screen. I usually ignore texts when i'm driving, but this was Aaron.

' i wanna hear you moan my name, see you tomorrow in the closet xx'  A huge smile spread acrossmy face as i realised what he had in store for us. andi text back within an instant.

'You best make it worth my tiime ;)' I loved the relationship me and Aaron had. It's like the spark would never run out between us.

A bit of a filler really, im trying to draw the story out abit more beforei get into the main action, hope it's ok for you guys, the next chapter will make up for it! love you all xx