chapter one-

"What?!" I shrieked excitedly while playing with the phone  that fell on my crossed legs and over my bed.

"It's true! I seen him in the welcoming block yesterday, i would have rang you last night but Josh came over" She laughed wickedly and i couldn't help but smile myself.

Her and Josh only went out for sex really but since we were in the 'it' gang it was right for them to be together. Me on the other hand was single, just because i was the hottest girl in school and by far the most popular i didn't see is as an excuse to have a boyfriend jist for everybody else to look at. I knew i could get anyone and that's all that matters to me.

I lay flat on my back onto my expensive plush bed staring up at my ceiling.

"Yeay i love when we get somebody new and i especially love it when they are a hot boy!" I really was excited to meet him. I was quit confident and outgoing when it came to meeting new people.

"Me too! Hey Lil mind if i come round yours for the night? My parents are arguing again and i can't stand it any longer.

Mandy's parents were always arguing and i really feel sorry for her. Sometimes i think Mandy is a little jealous of me, i love her to bits but i think she hates the fact I'm the girl with perfect parents lots of money and got everything i wanted.

"Yeah sure, want me to pick you up?" She lived about half an hour away and non of her family had a car.

"Umm, no i fancy a jog, but if I'm not there in 40 minutes call the cops" She joked.

"Mandy your crazy it's pitch black, I'm coming to pick you up i would rather not have to waist my time calling the police because you fancied a jog and got killed by a mass murderer on your way" I joked back and we both fell into a fit of giggles.

"OK OK see you here in half an hour" I plopped the phone down the side and headed over to my huge walk in wardrobe. I was just going to stay in my pj's and stick some converse on, no-one but Mandy would see me anyway.

Everybody else was already asleep so i crept down stairs. I headed straight to the front door resisting the urge to go straight over to the kitchen to pick my self up some snacks. I looked down at my flat belly and decided it was best not to.

Pulling my engine in to gear, i turned my radio up to the highest notch singing my way to Mandy's.

"Party rocking to the house tonight!" i screamed tapping my hand on the wheel in tune.

The drive seemed to go really fast considering i was at Mandy's already. I pulled into the drive and honked my horn. A minute later Mandy ran out with a huge bag i guessed had her clothes in. she hoped in the front seat next to me with and sad expression on her face.

"Hey stopping for a week or what?" i joked.

"Maybe" She spoke half serious, This was going to be a long week.

It was so quiet but i knew many was upset and didn't want to push it any further. Instead i put on the radio as before and started singing. Soon after Mandy joined in to. I pulled up into my drive and hopped out, whispering for Mandy to follow.

It was so annoying how my stairs creaked! We were safe in my bedroom so i flopped back on my bed.

.

"Yea ah I'm pretty tired to, and it's Monday tomorrow i can't wait!" She flopped back on the bed next to me.

"OK get some sleep then, got your uniform with you?" I asked playing with a strand of my hair.

"Hell yeah, i heard its gonna be so hot so i brought some fake tan and socks to wear!"

She set the alarm on my bed side table and turned back to me.

"So make sure your up early, We do not want our tan going wrong on a Monday morning with a new hot boy there to check me out!"

I rolled onto my side with my back to Mandy. She obviously thought this new boy was going to be hers! Yes she was my best friend. Yeah she was pretty, but i was the man girl and i always go first pick, and if i decide i don't want him she gets him. Tonight wasn't the right time to tell her that considering she was upset about her parent's break out.

I fluttered my eyes shut and fell into a deep sleep.

"Lillian...Lillian" I kept hearing this beautiful voice call my name sofly.

"Lillian" This was allot louder now.

Ouch! a hard slap fell across my leg and the warmth around me was gone, i jumped up ready to do some ninja action.

"its half 5! We need to get ready, well you do anyway!"

I looked her up and down, her long blond hair fell around her shoulders, her shirt unbuttoned to show a little cleavage and her skirt short revealing very tanned legs, the thought of me looking like that in a few minutes sort of frightened me, the only difference would be that i had brown/dark red hair.

I applied my make- up first, not to much, just enough. i curled the ends of my hair to give it a little bouncy effect. I picked up the tan bottle and put it over my body. ( i'm in my underwear)

"You look hot" Mandy quoted as she then looked me up and down.

"Ditto, now lets go"

I raced down the stairs with Many directy behind me. RingRing. "It's my parents, Lillian, I'll meet you in the car"

I loooked at her wairily, but shaked it off, after saying goodbye to my parents i went to my car to wat for Lillian.

"She wanted to know where i was, no big deal" She said with a smile on her face. I smiled back and put the car into action. I took a quick peak over to Mandy.

"Why are you soooo happy?" I asked laughing.

"Oh whe're here. Lil if you remember correctly there is a hot new boy in our school!" She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. All of a sudden Mandy's happy mood changed as we got out of the car.

"Whats up?"

"I have math first! What have you got?" I gave her a knowing look then pulled out my diary as we headed towards the entrance of school. As we did so about 15 others joined us to greet us nd walk with us into school, well mainly me.

"English" I groaned.

"Hey hottie" Said Ryan the head of football as he slapped my arse along with the 0 other boys who had managed to slap my arse. i smiled in response and pulled him into a hug.

"Where you been Ryan, thought you were dead!" He laughed.

"With hotties like you around? Nah" I laughed to and headed towards my first class, which apparently had the new boy in. I silently screached with excitment.

"Sorry im l-a" I started.

"Yes yes you always are now there as been a new seating plan you sit next to...Aaron at the back."

My eyes followed his finger and a smile spread across my face as i realised who Aaron was.