The Confession (Part 1)

I Don't know what to put as a title, sorry
This is my first one, ok?

~Fell Goth's POV~

The story begins when I was walking around snowdin, clearly bored. I suddenly found Palette, walking. 'He's gonna flirt with the original me again...' I thought to myself and sighed.
I went to our home, I was living with Palette since we kind of have a little argument with our parents. As I reached our home, I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. After a couple of minutes, I fell asleep on the couch dreaming about Palette. I soon woke up 'cuz of the dream, I spoke to myself; "...Why do I have this feeling for him? He wouldn't like me back... that's impossible. He likes that original me more.. no, not more, he likes him and he hates me.." a tear starts to form in my eye socket, turning my hand in to a fist. "How silly of me, love d-doesn't even exist here..." a tear starts to roll down my face. Those were my last words before taking a nap on the couch.

~Fell Palette's POV~

As I was walking, I suddenly saw Goth walking the opposite direction to where I was heading. I ignored him and continued to find the original Goth.
Once I've found him, he was with the original me, I figured that they were of a little date so I left them, tch, I was annoyed by him.
I walked back home throughout the snow.
I opened the door and found Lotus (Imma call f!Goth that and rurik on f!Palette now) sleeping on the couch while the tv was on. I noticed that he kept mumbling in his sleep and the thing I only understood is, "It's impossible to get him to like me back...". I also noticed there were tears rolling on his face. I ignored him and went to the kitchen to find some food.
When I got out of the kitchen, I moved Lotus a bit on the side, carefully not to wake him up so I can have space. I sat beside him watching UF!MTT's show.

~Fell Goth's POV~

After a few minutes of napping, i was crying and mumbling in my sleep, I didn't even noticed that.
I felt someone moved me to the side of the couch. I opened my eyes and saw Rurik watching tv beside me. I sat up and yawned, I also felt my face kind of moist 'cuz of the tears when I was crying. "Who's that "he" you were mumblin' about" he asks me, avoiding eye contact. "I-it's no one..." a light purple colored blush spreads across my face. Before he can say anything, I stood up and went to my room.
I couldn't just say it directly to him, I started to sob again. "W-why... why do I l-love him... even though he treats me as a toy..." tears rolled down my face.

A/N

Im so sorry it's short it's hard to think
I just got back from camp so yeah...
My longest story I've made so far
528 words