Chapter eleven: What really happened

Start from the beginning

I yelled in my pillow thinking what I had gotten myself into.

I walked to my closet looking for a dress to wear.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"There is no way I'm going anywhere looking like this. I should have worn the blue one." I whined.

"What are you talking about? Besides this one looks sexy on you." Lily said.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror looking at myself in disapproval.

I looked like a floozy.

Since all my clothes looked like 'grandma' clothes, Lily insisted that I wear one of her dresses instead.

Lily was shorter than me and the dress already looked short on her, so you can imagine how it looked on me.

"This dress is too short. What's the point of wearing this if you can see everything? Might as well go naked" I said in a matter of fact tone.

"That's not a bad idea," she said giving me a grin.

"I'm serious. Should I remind you where we are going? Plus I think I learned my lesson from what almost happened last time." I said.

The last time we went to a club a couple of guys offered us a hundred dollars each if we stripper for them. They tried forcing us into their cars after we refused, luckily we managed to escape.

"You right, it almost happened. That doesn't mean it happened. Besides tonight we are just going to put all the negative things aside and think positive." She defended. "Before I forget, Emily will be joining us tonight." She said trying to cheer me up.

I rolled my eyes at her. I walked to my closet and took a coat to wear over the dress. It matched the dress. It had long sleeves and stopped by my knees.

"You taking that off as soon as we get to the club." Lily warmed.

I took my purse along with a few things.

We drove to Emily's house to pick her up before heading to the club because we didn't want to bring two cars. Besides, we'd all be too drank to drive.

The rest of the 'gang' couldn't join us today. Apparently, they all had better things to do.

It was one of the most popular clubs in the city. Lily knew a guy who knew the guy who owned the club so they always gave us discounts on our drinks.

I still had a very bad feeling about this. I had a feeling that something was going to happen tonight, I just didn't know what it was.

We parked outside the club in the clubs free parking space. Lily was already dancing, she looked high.

I shivered as I fell the cold breeze. I was forced to leave my coat in the car leaving me no other choice but to hug myself.

It was a well-known club and was always packed so it meant there was always a long line.

We walked to the front of the line as I gave an apologetic look to the angry faces glaring at us.

Lily winked at the guy by the door as he allowed us in.

Emily and Lily danced to the music walking in.

"Come dance with us," Emily yelled over the music pulling my hand.

"No guys I'm just going to take a drink before I join you." I insisted.

They walked to the dance floor dancing together.

I looked around looking for the bar.

I pushed through a bunch of sweaty bodies before finally getting there.