Chapter 17

"Hey baby!Where are you?I've been finding for you throughout the whole school".

"Cole,why did you come to school?"

"Its a serious matter!I'm calling you several times but did not answer!"

"Okay Cole,what is it?"

"Where are you now first of all?"

"I'm at the school's park!"

"I'm coming right away".

Cole ended the call and walked to the school's park instantly.Angelina was stressed up.

"Oh my god!You are here".

"What is it Cole?"

"Before I tell,you must calm down!Dont ever ask me any stupid questions okay".

"Please tell me now before I freak out".

"Our video had leaked!But thanked to the god because only one guy have it".

"What?Which?"

"Remember that night.Christmas's Eve!"

"What is this Cole?How the hell did that guy have the video?"

"One of my useless enemy took the video!He blackmailed me that you need to be with him for one night stand".

"What?I wont ever do that!I swear if anyone asked me to do,I'll kill myself!"
Angelina started to cry loud.

"Gosh Elina!Stop it please.I'm there for you okay.Trust me I wont even let you to go to him.You are mine!"

"I'm scard Cole!"Angelina hugged Cole tightly.

During the incident,Anna was walking towards the park from the school's hall to find for Angelina.She was worried because Angelina was not picking up her call.Same time,
Austin was also walking towards the school's park to meet Angelina secretly from Anna.When Anna reached the school's park,she heared sobbing sound through a small hole behind the trees.She instantly went to see what was happening.
Meanwhile,Austin from far saw Anna peeping from a small hole looking shocked at Angelina who is hugging Cole that bullied her.

"Oh god damnit!Anna saw them.Now,I need to pull Anna from that place before Angelina sees her".

Austin ran towards Anna and pulled her to another side of the park which is congested with bushes of plants and trees.

"Hmm Anna.What are you doing here?"

"Austin,why did you come here first of all?"

"No because....."

"I knew you and Angelina were lying something from me but I just did not care.Now,I saw it by my eyes".

"Anna!Dont misunderstand.That is not Angelina".

"Austin!You can come and see who are those couple by your eyes".

"Anna!First of all,you are peeping others which is a bad attitude.Then you came into a conclusion that the girl is Angelina.How did you know that the girl was Angelina?"

"I saw that girl wore the same shawl that Angelina used to wear".

"So,what?Why,Angelina only have the shawl is it?Many other girls have the same shawl Anna.For that,you can't blame Elina".

"Hmm...yup whatever you said is correct Austin.I feel that I'm the person that needed to be blamed because I've misunderstood my best friend".

"Okay!Now tell me,why did you come here?"

"Actually I was calling Elina several times but she did not pick so I was finding for her throughout the whole school.Then,when I arrive her,I heard sobbing sound from the hole so I peep and saw the guy that bullied me is hugging a girl who have the exact same shawl as Elina.I taught it was Elina but then you made me realised that it wasn't her".

"Who knows why the girl was sobbing.But,next time dont ever do like that anymore.I'm here now that is okay but if others were here,confirm you will be in trouble".

"Sorry Austin!I misunderstood you and Elina.I shouldn't have done that".
Anna hugged Austin for the first time which melted Austin's heart as an ice cream.

"Anna!One help".

"Yes".

"Please leave me!I'm melting right now!"

" *smiles*.Austin!This is friendship hug okay".

"Yes miss Anna!"Austin chuckled.