♀ lola.

LOLA,

                      you’re practically my other half on wattpad. I’m really glad I met you and that we became friends. I remember exactly how we met, but I don’t really wanna say it. But, let’s just say it was through Peyton (“skinny jeans”). Anyways, I’m so glad that we’re friends. You’re such a funny, smart (when you want to be), and beautiful girl.

                      I still remember that day you kik’d me, thinking it was your sister, and yelling at her to tell your mom to buy food. Ha, you’re a special kid, I swear. If I were there, I would so buy you food and endlessly make fun of you because of that.

                      Oh, and that roadtrip! That absolutely HAS to happen. You’re gonna get Peyton, then you’re gonna drive to Florida and we’re gonna be besties, alright? I’m gonna laught my ass off if you come and pick me up in one of those tiny ass smart cars. You know, the toy cars, the ones that be lookin’ like Fisher Price mad it? Ha, okay, I’m done. But, we’ll be the Three Musketeers! Ohmygosh, I’ll take you guys to Disney and stuff. Or I’ll take you to my favorite restaurant . . . McDonald’s! Not even kidding, best place to eat ever. But yeah, that should happen.

                      The playlist you created for me was fantastic, I remember it. The songs were just so lovely and it just meant a lot to me, okay? I hope you liked the one I made for you – even though I was like a month late in sending it, but whatever (“better late than never,” right?). For the most part, I think you liked it. You said you cried (or almost cried) during the first song, which was by far my favorite on the track. We do have a lot in common, musically. Twenty One Pilots, Sam Smith, Coldplay, the 1975, etc. I think I got you into Falling In Reverse, not sure. Haha, if not, you need to listen to them.

                      Lorena, you are one perfect piece of human flesh. Yeah, I said that. Sounds all smartical, right? Ha, I’m so stupid. But, literally, you’re amazing and I love you. Thank you for being there for me when I need it, or making me laugh when I need it. You’re just so sweet to me. And, where’s that cute guy that keeps flirting with you? Or is there a new one? I DON’T EVEN KNOW, YOU GOTTA PM ME BECAUSE I’M SO OUT OF THE LOOP.

                      Ha, love you. Okay, bye.

                                                 Lots of love,

                                                               Ashley!

                                                p.s. she’s mine everybody. no one can claim her, she’s mine. got that? hurt her and the London bridge won’t be the only thing that’s falling to the ground.