SNEAK PEEK 1

You woke up, your eyes slowly opening. You felt the gentle warmth of the sun hit you through your curtains. Your mind was groggy. You were especially tired this morning, and you weren't sure why. You looked over at the empty space in the bed beside you and remembered the dream you had had. It was about a boy, the cutest boy. You blushed just thinking about all the things he did to you, and all the things you did to him. You sat up and pushed the covers off of you. With a yawn, you stood up fully and stretched. Today, was a Saturday.
Quickly getting dressed and ready, you made your way out of the door and onto your bicycle. You quickly pedaled off to meet your friend for your planned brunch, which you had accidently forgotten to set an alarm for. She, of course, was already waiting with you favorite food already on a plate for you. You guys had picked a nice cafe that was close to both of your houses. You sat down in the cute wooden chairs outside and greeted your good friend, Claire. She was a tall blonde who wore generous amounts of make up, but she was funny and kind. You were never best friends, but you had begun to get closer. She was quite more popular than you, and often had lots of tea to spill. "So," you started, smiling, "What's new?" You dug into your food and awaited her response. "I have a juicy rumor for you!" She said, her eyes lighting up. "It's about that pet store you like." She said, she always expressed her emotions through her face and hand gestures, so you could tell she had something good. You nodded for her to continue, taking a sip of your drink. "You're still single, right?" She prodded, with a wink. You almost spit out your drink, but swallowed it and looked at her, slightly startled. "Hah... yeah." She smiled, "Thought so." You kind of sweatdropped at her actions, but knew she meant you no offense. "I heard," She giggled, "That the pet shop has a secret second business." You raised an eyebrow, "Drugs?" You asked, suddenly uninterested. "No! Boyfriends!" You were really confused. "Boyfriends? Claire. Context!"