New friends

~ Y/N P.O.V ~

As I walked with the two boy's, I started to think about Seamus, I thought about how we were staring at each other, his eyes a beautiful blue, his hair an amazing sandy blonde, he is so cu- WAIT, what am I thinking I just met this guy, I can't have feelings for him already it literally been two minutes since I met him, I sigh and keep walking.

After a few minutes we arrived at a compartment, Seamus looks at me, winks then opens the door, I feel my cheeks start to heat up as I turn red. I step inside, "Hey guys, we're back, oh by the way this is Y/N, we met her earlier," says Seamus as he introduces me, I wave shyly, and sit next to Seamus, "well nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Dean" he says offering a hand, "nice to meet you Dean" I say shaking his hand, it's silent for a few minutes, it's kind of awkward, "soooo.... Y/N why haven't we seen you around before?" Asks Neville "that's because I am transferring to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons" I explain "oh well, why are you transferring?" Dean asks, I tense up not wanting to talk about it, I search my brain for an excuse "ummm....I got bullied really badly to the point where the girls started to abuse me physically, so I moved for my safety" I lied, I hoped they would buy it, "that's horrible Y/N, if anything like that happens at Hogwarts, find us and we'll bash the bastards for yah" growls Seamus, I blush a little, he sounds angry, is he being protective over me?, 'really Y/N you only just met the guy, why the hell would he be protective of you', "thanks guys" I say, I lean back on the seat and end up falling asleep.

~ Time Skip brought to you by Dobbies sock ~

We arrive at Hogwarts, and I am in awe, IT'S HUGE, "amazing isn't it Y/N" says Seamus, I jump at his sudden appearance, he chuckles "yeah it's awesome" I say smiling at him, after a bit of silence I notice a girl walking up to us, two boys following closely behind her "hey, you look knew, I'm Hermione Granger, what's yours?" Says the girl, she sticks out her had so I accept it, "yeah I am knew I didn't think it was that obvious, anyway I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you Hermione" she smiles " oh, and these two are Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley" she says pointing to the two boys, I smile at them, "hey Mudblood why are you talking to my cousin" Hermione's eyes widen in shock, I nod solemnly, then I turn to Draco and slap him across the face, "DO NOT USE THAT WORD IN FRONT OF ME DRACO, IT IS DISGUSTING AND I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR FAMILY HAS SOME WEIRD BLOOD PREJUDICE THING, BUT IT DOES NOT EXCUSE THAT TYPE OF LANGUAGE, NOW LEAVE" I scream, he looks at me stunned, and walks away. I turn back to them and see that they are all just as stunned, "let's go" I say, they nod and we go up to the castle.

~ Timeskip brought to you by Luna's Nargels ~

We got up to the great hall and I was lead to the front of it, I was really nervous because I don't like crowds and know everyone is looking at me, they place an old hat on my head and I flinch as it moves, "hmmmm, a Lestrange" the room erupts in to whispers, "it's been a while since I have met one of you, anyway you have an excellent mind, lots of potential, you and your mother are quite different it seems, very powerful I see, I think that you would do well in Slytherin but you would do better in GRYFFINDOR" the Gryffindor table explodes into a wave of clapping u smile and walk to the table to sit next to Seamus. After a few minutes the table goes back to normal, I feel some one staring at me so I look up to see Nevill on the verge of tears, "so your mother is Bellatrix?" He asks, I nod slowly "she killed my parents did you know" my eyes widen in shock, "oh my god Nevill, I am so sorry, I promise I never had anything to do with it, I hate my mother," I say, heart broken that my own mother did such a thing to such a kind and caring person "if it makes you feel any better, next time I see her I intend on killing her" I say flatly, he looks at me, "really?" I nod "can I help?" I smile and nod, 'this is a strange bonding technique' I think.
The rest of the evening was spent joking around with my fellow Gryffindors, Hermione telling everyone how I slapped Draco, and occasionally looking a Seamus and blushing, it was fantastic, I hadn't felt this loved in years, 'I think I am going to be alright'.

hey guys I am so sorry about not updating sooner, but I do hope that you enjoyed this chapter, I am open to requests on how you want the story to go, but anyway thanks for reading and I will update soon. And I know that the picture at the top doesn't make sense it's just the only good quality photo of the hall I could find please understand.