Help Me | 23

Mateo

He's definitely angry with me. I can tell he is. I definitely don't want him to be.

I saw him walk into the bathroom, then I heard the sink running, he was probably washing his face.

I knocked lightly on the door. "B-Baby?"

It took a few minutes for him to open the door. When he did, I saw a look on his face, I couldn't tell what it was though.

I walked in and shut the door behind me. I hugged him tightly. "I hope you're not mad at me." I looked up at him. "Me and him...we're just friends. I'd never want another guy when I have you."

That's when I felt him hug me back. "You promise y'all ain't doing nun?"

I nodded in his chest, missing his touch. "Yea, I love you too much to be cheating on you- wait. Who's Mia? Y'all seem pretty close."

I heard him laugh and I looked up at him with a serious face. "Ian playing."

"Aight damn. She was there for me when I told her about what happened. You know, you getting kidnapped." He said.

"You told her about that? How could you trust her?" I asked.

"Baby, I've known her for 2 years, and I bet you told Gaylord about what happened too."

I laughed and kissed my teeth. "It's Taymor. Stop being such a petty hoe."

"Same difference." He laughed with me. "Hold up, Whatchu gone do bout Dre?"

"Whatchu' wanna do?" I asked.

"Let's just keep him tied up in the basement til we find sum we can do with him." Zaya shrugged.

"Okay." I pulled away from him. I was about to walk out when called me back. "So you just gone leave me without a kiss? I see how you is."

I laughed and went up to him. I grabbed his face and kissed him softly. I missed this. I haven't done this with him in a while, and I didn't wanna let go. Butttt I was hungry sooo....

I pulled away and grabbed his hand. "I need me some food. Come with me."

We went into the kitchen and got some chips to eat. Ayleo came downstairs with Mia and Ximena was behind them.

"Aye why Tay look so damn depressed on the couch?" Ayleo asked.

I looked into the living room. He did look depressed.

"I dunno." Lies.

"You should go talk to him." Mia said to me.

"Why me?!" I said quickly.

"I dunno y'all seem like y'all close." She shrugged.

"He's fine." I said, walking away. I looked at him again. This time he turned to me. I didn't wanna keep looking at him so I went upstairs.

•••

Sorry that it's so damn short. I couldn't find no more ideas.