001

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 ☆ミ

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 ☆ミ

you groaned as you crashed against the ice for what felt like the hundredth time in the past hour. except this time, you let the floor carry you. you glided across the wet puddles with your head swung low in defeat.

you exhaled softly, throwing yourself backward to lie down with your arms stretched out to your sides. you stared up at the ceiling, breathing heavily as you brought an arm up to shield your eyes from the large lights. the loud sound of heavy doors being swung open echoed in the room.

"what are you doing? taking a bath on the rink?" the all too familiar, irritating voice called out.

"get out park, i'm not in the mood," you said bitterly, dropping your arm and sitting up.

"no, you get out," he bit out curtly, sounding just as irritated as you felt. "did you lose track of the time? it's my turn to have the rink," he explained, tossing his duffle bag onto a nearby bench as he unzipped his windbreaker.

you rolled your eyes at him and laid back down once again as the other skater sat down to put his skates on.

"just skate around me," you said in a bored tone, not having enough energy to fight back.

he glanced up at you from his seat, tugging on the laces of his skate while you exhaled on the cold ice beneath you. "no, i need to focus. don't you have a class to get to?"

you shut your eyes, not in the mood to argue with the wall. you hear the sound of his skates stepping on the ice, skating closer to the spot you were currently occupying. "y'know your ass is going to get all wet if you don't hurry up," he said, tapping your leg lightly with the blade of his skate.

"quit thinking about my ass." you opened your eyes to look up at him towering over your inert body. he rolled his eyes and stared down at you, tapping your leg once more with more force than before to signal you to get up. "fine, i'm leaving."

you pushed yourself off the ground and wiped the back of your sweatpants as if that's going to dry the wetness from the ice. jimin looked over his shoulder to watch you kick your skates off, slouching over the bench to grab your belongings.

"what's up with you today?" he called out, noticing your unusual behavior.

you knew you were being dry, you were usually a lot snappier, but even he noticed how you walked around like a zombie. on any other day, you would be snapping back and picking a fight for the ice rink, even quipping at him for taking a breath too loud. the nonstop bickering between you two can be heard in the hallways outside the entire indoor skating rink, but you were oddly easy to defeat today.

you throw your bag over your left shoulder and walk over to the door, calling out a quick "none of your business" before shutting the large door behind you.