"Abhi Jane de raha hu , per agle saal se Jane ki kio zaroorat naahi hai samji na" (now I am letting you go , but from next year you won't go. Got it right) he said and pussed Nandini which caused her to loose the balance and she fell on her knees she got hurt , but caring less about that she hurridely got up straighting her dress , clutching her bag she quickly went from there . On reaching college she straight away went towards the washroom , she washed her face and went .

             Instead of attending lecture she went on the playground and sat under a tree , leaning on the tree she closed her eyes , when she opened her eyes she stared crying "kio hume naahi samajta , kio bhi naahi. Hume Padna hai , per lagta hai agle saal se hamari padai bhi band" (nobody understands me , I want to study ,but now I feel from next year I won't be able to study also) she said loudly . Looking towards the sky she thought "aap kaab aaoge , please vapas aa jao , apne me vadha kiya tha ki aap vapas ayenge " (when will you come, please come back , you promised me that you will come) .

          Sitting there for some more time she headed towards the CLG and attended rest of the lecture . Nandini didn't have any friends , she use to get afraid in doing friendship , and that's the reason she use to ignore everyone in the college . She reached home , kept her bag neatly in the particular place . When she turned around she saw her dad standing on the door looking at her "arey baba Kay hau ? aap ko kuch chaheye ? aap kuy aa Gaye ? hume bulate hum khud aa jate apke pass" (dad what Happened ? Do you want something ? Why did you came ? You would have just called me I myself would have come to you ) she said . 

           Entering inside her room Vishnu sat on her  bed and said "nahi beta , woh hume apse kuch baat karni Hai , isiliye hum yaha khud aa Gaye . Aao bhetho hamare pass hum apko kuch batate Hai " (no baby , the thing is I want to talk to you , that's why I myself came here . Come sit here , I will tell you) Nandini got confused but than chuckling the thoughts she came and sat beside Vishnu "Kay hau boliye hume , app bahot pareshan lag rahe Hai" ( what happened tell me , you seemed to be worried ) asked Nandini seeing vishnu's face .

          "Beta darasal baat aise hai ki humne ek faisla kiya hai tumhare liye , aur hume umeed hai kii tum humare iss faisle ko apnaogi " ( baby actually the thing is ,I have taken one decision for you and I hope that you will accept that decision)  said Vishnu .  "Baba muje app per pura bharosa hai , apne ne joh bhi faisla liya hoga mere liye woh accha he hoga  . Boliye Kay faisla liya Hai?" ( Dad I have full faith on you , so whatever decision you might have taken that definitely would be better for me . So tell me what decision have you taken?) She asked .

           Listening her words Vishnu felt more guilty , thinking how much bad he is , but controlling himself he said "mene tumhari shadi sarpanch ke bete harshad ke sath ter ki hai " (I have fixed your marriage with harshad ) listening to Vishnu words Nandini was startled words were not coming from her mouth.

          Looking at her expression Vishnu felt extremely bad but than he was bound to do ,  he asked "Nandini kuch toh bolo beta" ( Nandini say something baby) "me..mein Kay bolu ap...apne pehele he hamari shadi ter ki hai , toh hamare liye kuch bacha he naahi hai , kuch bolne ke liye , sivay ha kehene ke  " (wh..what should I say , yo...you have already fixed my marriage ,  so there is nothing left for me to say , other than agreeing to this ) she said lowly keeping her head down .

         Vishnu felt very bad ,but somewhere he didn't wanted to loose Nandini . "Thik hai fir , Kal tumhari sagai hai , abhi aaram Karo mein chalta hu" ( ok than , tommorow you are having engagement , you take rest I am leaving) saying Vishnu went from there. 

          Once he left Nandini closed the door and slided down sitting on the floor she started crying loudly "ku...kuy hamare sath he aisa hota hai , harshad se hum shaadi naahi karna chahte .  Aab toh baba bhi muje naahi samajte hai yaha saab log bure hai sab . Kio hamare bareme nahi sochata hai " (w...why everytime it happens with me , I don't want to marry harshad . Now dad also don't understands me , here everyone are bad . Nobody think about me) she said .