"That's funny bruh. At least I got a mama, yours kicked yo ass out!" Brice said.

"Bitch I'm tired of you!" I yelled.

"Do something." Brice said.

That's when I pulled my gun out. I cocked it back and placed my finger on the trigger. I held it to his temple.

"Any last words before I blow yo fucking brains out?" I asked.

"Yo Jay, calm down. He ain't worth it." Nate said.

"Nate get back." I said.

"Please Jay, be chill." Nate said.

I took a deep breath as I watched the sweat drip from Brice's forehead. That's what I thought. 

"I'm out!" I exclaimed for the final time. I walked away from the group, heading to my park bench. Tonight was absolute bullshit. Now I see what Tré meant about Brice, he is full of shit. I have no one now.

°°

A Week Later

The morning once again came. I still laid upon my park bench. I haven't bothered to go to school all week nor talk to anybody. I just couldn't, nothing would be the same. Although I was thinking about the last thing Tré told me.

My next option and only hope is Phiona. But I just can't seem to go for it, I'd feel really stupid knowing that she thought I was an ass anyways, but what if she had change of mind?

My feelings about her were changing every time I thought about her. I could not explain it though, yet at all. I should go see her and apologize for bailing on her all week, but I can't just yet.

I stood up and began roaming the city. In my worn out hoodie, with torn jeans, and boots. I had these on for months. They were the only clothes I had. It was the last thing gave to me a few months ago by Tré actually. He did take care of me, so taking his advice and orders on anything would be the wisest decision to make. Possibly to make some type of change to my life.

•°•

Phiona

I sat at school in my creative writing class, still no Jacob to be seen. I felt so terrible about Tré being shot and his funeral would be pretty soon too. Violence solves no problems in this world, and it takes away the most innocent people. Even if that person had did some wrong in their life, killing someone is truly wrong. No one deserves it... especially someone like Tré. A true friend, a brother, someone to look up to.

Now gone.

He always said those words, 'If anything ever happens to me...' only because he was prepared for anything that came his way. He knew what kind of world we lived in, he knew the problems and people. He knew one day his time to stop breathing would come and... sadly it did. I know he's looking down on all of us now from Heaven.

He told me to take care of Jacob when he's gone and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Jacob may not think so, but I truly care about him and my heart can't stand to see him struggle. No longer will I allow that neither. No matter how he feels about me, I will always be here from now on.

I continued sitting there in class. I finished the assignments given to me. I still gave Jacob credit too. It was the best I could do for right now. I could literally feel all of the tension in the classroom. Spread between only Nate and Brice. Something was up, I knew it was bad too.

But I just continued on with my day and eventually I made it through all the way. I arrived home to see Mama Claudia and the kids. I was happy to see them smiling at me.