Chapter 7

The Besties become " Therapy Buddies " after Des got injured from their out of town game. The result of the tests turn out to be nice for Des because she just have to under go to a therapy for 8 months.

Same time ang Therapy session nina Des and Kib so lagi silang magkasama because same lang sila ng Doctor and Therapists.

Kib helps Desiree a lot, physically and emotionally. He's always there whenerver Des needs help on their school works, projects, bringing her books or gym bag and even on shopping he accompanied Des.

Their bond just gets even stronger even though they both missed a season. Desiree was so depressed when she found out that she will not be included to the line up in season 78, same with Kib, but unlike Kib masyadong affected si Des because she really wanted to play and to help her team to the point na ayaw na nyang lumabas at madalas syang walang ganang kumain kaya she really lose weight.

All through out those times Kib was there for his Bestie. He never left her side. He's always there to cheer her up and to boost her confidence. He always see to it that Desiree is happy even though most of the time may sepanx ito but he never get tired.

Until the usual Desiree is finally back, the bully, matakaw, bubbly and makulit is back. Kib was so happy kase finally his Bestie is back at its usual self.

Kib

" Do you want to come with me on Saturday? " I asked my bestfriend who's still busy munching the french fries that we take out from McDonalds

She looks at me first then go back to what keeps her busy, talaga nga naman oh!
Food >>>> Bestie! " And where are you going on Saturday Kirell Brandon Montalbo? " her voice is a little bit mataray already because full name ko na ang sinabe nya so I have to be sure to my answer

" It's Dlsu vs Feu, I got tickets kase sana. " with my super calm voice. It's the finals na kase sa UAAP MBT S78 so I'm just trying my luck if she's going to watch the finals with me. I look at her while waiting for her answer.

She open her phone and look at her schedule. While I'm praying that she will answer Okay.

" Uhm, have you talked to Mom regarding this? "

Kunot noo syang nakatingin ngayon sakin.

" I ask her already and she said if you don't want to go daw with us it's okay lang naman daw because they're going to watch naman daw with Mom, Dad, Shobe and Shoti. "

" So meaning to say, ako na lang pala ang hinihintay nyong pumayag? Ganun ba? "

Takang tanong nya.

I smiled at her first " Parang ganun? But Des it's okay lang naman if may lakad ka we can watch naman ulit it there's game 3 eh "

" If there's game 3. But what if there's none? So okay, wala na din naman akong choice but to go with you. Kase if I say I can't for sure Mommy will force me to go with them! " and we both laugh to that thought.

" Yes! So I'll drop by na lang sa dorm nyo ah? I'll fetch you earlier because we're going to eat first before going to Araneta. I know ayaw na ayaw mong manuod ng game pag gutom ka. " and I pinch her cheeks that cause her to slap my arms.

" Grabe ka ah! Kaya lang naman ako pumayag kase I know for sure next season kasama ka na sa line up and hindi na kita makakasama pang manuod because you are playing na! " and she widely smiled at me.

Super supportive talaga nitong Bestie ko. Thank you lord!

Des