11; instagram

isabelleoliver: Are you ready guys, because this gal is preparing to open for the purpose tour alongside Martin Garrix and of course the Biebs himself, this is the most exciting opportunity I've had to date and I'm even more happy to announce that...

isabelleoliver: Are you ready guys, because this gal is preparing to open for the purpose tour alongside Martin Garrix and of course the Biebs himself, this is the most exciting opportunity I've had to date and I'm even more happy to announce that the tour will be finishing off here in Auckland, so I hope to see you all at the show. Your support means the most to me and I can't wait to showcase all this music I've been working on. 

tagged: purposetour, martingarrix, justinbieber

7,289 likes  539 comments

liked by martingarrix, justinbieber, purposetour, biebersbaby, garrixers01, mia_powell, nathan.isaac, caitieoliver, samoliver and 7,289 other

nathan.isaac: that's so awesome Belle, may not enjoy the biebs' music but i'll definitely come along to support you

bieberupdates: So Justin is now touring with his girlfriend, I wonder how this will go.. 

martingarrix: so proud of you, we're going to smash this. 

stmpdrecords: That's our girl, can't wait to showcase all your new music.. you're going to do an epic job. 

caitieoliver: YEEEEESSSSS get me some VIP tickets thanks love u

biebersbaby: congrats Isabelle! 

justinbieber: we're going to have so much fun, touring with you will be amazing. Can't wait to spend everyday with you :)