Welcome to Beach City!

"Love at first sight doesn't exist. Love takes time, and love takes work."

I have to admit, moving to a new city is nerve-wrecking. I'm 17 years old, and I still don't know what is going to happen. Let me explain:

My father, Romero (Last Name) is the CEO of Say Cheese Company: a well-known company for providing cheese and cheese products to many restaurants and grocery stores. My older sister, Brie (Last Name), is currently overseas. Pepper and Jack (Last Name) are my 12-year siblings who happen to be fraternal twins. My youngest sister is 8 years old, and her name is Soy (Last Name).

I am Cheddar (Last Name), but you can call me (Y/N). It's a whole lot better than being called Cheddar Cheese, let me tell you that. Guess it's because of my orange hair that I get called that nickname. That's why I decided to dye my hair (hair color) to make it seem more natural.

My mother, (Mother's Full Name), is a family practitioner hoping to open up a clinic in Beach City; hence, it's the major reason why we came here. Other than that, we just wanted a nice, peaceful life. Little did I know moving to Beach City meant meeting aliens called Gems, befriending a boy that is half-human and half-Gem, and witnessing just how weird this city is.

Enough of the introductions. Let's get to it!

"Hey Chez! I bet your new school is going to be scary!" Jack screamed across the table with a mouthful of cereal.

"I bet you're going to sit alone at the lunch table on your very first day." Pepper mocks alongside her twin brother. They were snickering mischievously. The two of them were making fun of their big sister to try to get her under her skin.

"Oi! You two boogers get off my case! Why can't you two troublemakers be more like Soy?" (Y/N) points to her baby sister scooping a spoonful of oatmeal into her mouth.

"She can't talk." Pepper notes.

"Exactly why she's my favorite." (Y/N) smirks while Soy gives her a thumbs up. Pepper and Jack blew their tongues to make raspberry noises. (Y/N) simply brushes them off.

"Alright you three, that's quite enough." Their mother scolds them. She continues to wash the dishes. (Y/N) finishes the last bit of her (fav. breakfast food) before grabbing her things to go to school. Giving kisses on the cheek to her mother and Soy, and grabbing the noses of Pepper and Jack just to tease them, she heads out of the house.

"Alright, gotta go! See you! Love ya! Bye!" She rushes to her motorcycle. It was mother's motorcycle. More on that later on. Revving up the bike, checking the mirrors, and putting on her helmet, she drives down the street to head to school.

(Y/N) is in her senior year, so she has to start thinking about college. While her mother wants her to be a doctor, her parents were still supportive on whatever she aspires to be in the future. So long as she does not drop out of community college.

(Y/N) is still unsure what she wants to do for a career. She is a photographer, but it's more of a hobby. She plays electric guitar, but she knows her parents want her to have a stable career. Who knows what the future as in store for her.

"Whoa! That's a really cool bike you got there!" (Y/N) turns to her left to see a boy with a red shirt in the backseat of car designed like a ... pizza? "Hi! My name is Steven!" Turns out this boy called Steven is hanging out with kids much older than he was. There was a stylish girl driving the car, a boy with shades sitting in the passenger side, and a boy with platinum blonde in the back with Steven.

"No way! That's a Ducati. Where did you get that?" The girl asks (Y/N).

"I like your style." The boy with shades mentions.

"Are you...new here?" The boy with platinum blonde hair asks in an unsure tone. Before (Y/N) could answer, the light already turned green. She waved to them and drove off to school. She does not know what word to describe her first impression of them. Maybe... interesting?

"Oh my gosh guys, we should totally find out who that mystery person is. Steven, Sour Cream, Buck, are you guys down with that." The girl says.

"I'm down with that." The boy with shades coolly says.

"Sure." The platinum blonde shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah. It's nice to make new friends. Maybe that guy could be our friend too." Steven happily exclaims. All of them drove off to follow our protagonist to her first day of school.

Cheddar & Sour Cream (Sour Cream x Reader Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें