Chapter 13 "I take back what I said"

I. hate. my. birthday.

I'm stuck with Andy. I don't believe he has the fucking intention that I still hate him. As I sit here on the couch, listening to him go on and on about his fabulous life.

Kill me..

I groaned. I can't take this anymore. I took a pillow and chucked it at him. "Shut up!"I spat. He looked a little hurt. "What's your problem?"He asked. "You! You're still my problem! I can't just willingly forgive you and make it okay!"I spat and threw my head back running my eyes. "What the hell am I supposed to do then? I'm not good at this! Once I fuck up its hard for me make it better.."He said. "It always is. It always is!! You still play games with me Andy! You don't miss me. You never have. You'd throw a disco party if I killed myself."I sighed. "That's not true at all Roxanne and you know it. I care for you!"He challenged me. He fucking challenged me. "GET OUT! JUST GET OUT!!"I yelled. Hot tears poured out of my eyes and I pushed him off of my tour bus. "Roxanne please!"He begged stopping the door from shutting. "NO IM DONE ANDY!! JUST STOP TRYING ALREADY!"I screamed and slapped his hand off of the door letting it finally slam. I ran to the bathroom grabbing my razor tearing it apart.

I promised I'd stop. But this was necessary.

I locked the door and sat down against the counter of the sink.

I gulped and slowly dragged the blade across my skin.
One.
For the moment that had occurred moments ago.
Two.
For the suffering he's caused me for all these years.
Three.
The depression I'm beginning to face.
Four.
The stress.

And so on it continued.

"Roxanne stop this!! Please!!"Andy called out from outside the batbroom. Why..WHY DID HE FOLLOW ME!!

"Go.Away."I spat. "There's nothing left for you here."

"I just want my sister back... I want my beautiful sister back. I miss you. I'll do anything to get you back. Just please. Stop harming."