Love

Love, something I always found my self in, only to be false feeling of desperate need to be loved. It went so far to getting my heart shattered, so i picked myself up and glued myself together. Leaving a dishevled and wounded heart. I moved on. A year later I found myself in a dark whole of fear and lonelyness, feeling abandoned, I fell victim to his words and false affection. Letting myself only be used for his selfish needs. He didnt give a damn about me. He lied. He used me. He left. Again I was left to fix myself, torn away from everyone and everything i called my home. Placed in an area so unfamiliar and alien to me, surrounded by people who only showed hate and disgust because I was so different, forced into platonic love I didnt want any part of. My world kept swirling and spinning. I tore away and kept to myself, I swore to never "fall in love" not until i knew what it is. I hated love, I didnt want any part. Until that summer when everything changed.........you were just a conversation.....nothing more nothing less.....i never knew at that very moment how that simple conversation would turn into the happiest love of my life. Love. Something I finally found.....something I finally understand....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@LilSepticeye