7

I arrived at the private jet and got in. I was heading to the one place I truly knew. the one place where I knew everybody. The place where I was raised. People think I grew up in Fresno California, truth is my family lived there and I was raised in a sorority of people who were trained be assassin's.

I'm not the only famous person here. Be ready there's a twist.The Magcon boys were raised here with me. I know, you are probably like, they wouldn't hurt a fly. Uhhhh no they frickin like to kick ass. One time I was on a mission with Shawn and Aaron. We all split up to do are part. With my luck 6 men swarmed me and I took out about 2 and then all the sudden Shawn comes and takes out the rest. Found out while I was getting my ass saved my Shawn, Aaron took out 5 guys by himself.

???-Tessa?!?! What are you doing here?

I turn around and I see Jack G

Tessa-I was brought back in, I don't really know why. Wait! What are you doing here?

Jack- Your guess is as good mine.

Tessa-Are the other 8 of you here?

Jack-Of course! So has been your fake life? *smirks just also has curiosities*

Tessa-Oh so you have been keeping tabs on me? *smiles because she knows all 9 of them have*

Jack-You're a trending person on social media, it's hard not to know what your are doing. *smiles like a smart-ass*

Tessa-*goes up to his ear* Oh Jack you know you can't lie to me.

Jack-*goes to her ear* no duh, it's kinda hard too when we are trained to know when someone is lying.

Tessa- yeah well you're also trained to be really good at lying. *smirks and walks like a boss*

Jack-not so fast, the other boys probably will want to see you.

Tessa-You really think I was going to go somewhere else instead of seeing my favorite people!

Sammy-THAT HURTS! Like right in the feelings box! *makes a square around her heart*

Reese-*makes a square around her heart too and makes a pouty face*

Tessa- make that second favorite people. Sammy Reese, wanna come with us to see the boys.

Sammy-sure why not!

Reese- Si

Jack-just letting you know, us guys have had puberty since you've last seen us.

Tessa-I can see that *looks up and down Jack*

Sammy-HEY! You have a a fake boyfriend!

Jack-did you just check me out? *laughs a bit*

Tessa- I'm not gonna lie, I did. *smirks and walks in front of him*

Sammy-Looks like everyone has grown up. *smirks and walks off to ketch up with Tessa*

Reese- Everyone has grown up, MORE EYE CANDY!

Jack-Well this is gonna fun *walks off*