3

I get down the stairs and I couldn't believe who it was. 

"Oh My God! Sammy? Reese?" I gasped, standing there, putting a smile on my face.

"What up Brooks?" Sammy said nonchalantly, meanwhile, Reese was grinning like a dork.

"Ciao Tessa! Dio mio! È bello vederti!" Reese rambled on in Italian, she was really big into languages for some reason (*Wink Wonk*)

I just laughed, catching everything she said, I gave her a hug and then let go.  "What are y'all doing here?" I asked

Sammy bit her lip "I...  We just wanted to see you.... It's been forever Brooks."

  I could tell that's not what she was here for. I knew she wanted to talk in private about something. I think I have and idea about what she wants. Team 10 gathered around Sammy wondering who she was. Reese was smiling since she wasn't getting crowded around.

"Guys this is Sammy, an old friend. And the short little brunette over there is Reese." I pointed over to the softly blushing brunette who is like my sister.

 (I know chad has a girlfriend but we gonna pretend that he doesn't) "Nice to meet you girls." Chad smiled, shaking Sammy and Reese's hands.

"Nice to meet you Chad, its nice to meet all of you." Sammy gave a soft smile.

"Hola!Encantada de conocerte!" Reese smiled and waved. Although, no one besides Sammy and I knew what she was saying.

"Sammy why don't you come in my room so we can catch up? You too Reese." I suggested 

"Yeah sure, lead the way" Sammy nodded

"Va bene, Tessa!" Reese nodded as well, and with that, the girls went upstairs.

"Something doesn't feel right..." Chance sighed

"You talking about Sammy and Reese? Because those girls are HIT!" Chad Chuckled (Hit in the good way)

 "When Tessa came downstairs she was surprised but it was like she was faking to see Sammy and Reese. She was just kinda shocked but not in a happy way..." Chance inquired 

"Tessa would be happy to see Sammy if she was her friend and I would have heard something about Sammy if she was Tessa's friend." Erika nodded

"Do you think we should listen to there conversation?" Tristan asked

"No I trust Tessa..."  Chance decided