one

Watching Zoe occasionally turn in her sleep, made my heart flutter. It had been over a week since the accident and Zoe still hadn't woken up. The little things she did in her sleep told me she was going to be okay. Tears would roll down my face sometimes, I haven't even left the hospital since it happened because I want to be the one there, the one to first hug her and tell her she's okay.

My phone began to buzz in my pocket, I pulled out and it was Courtney "Hey babes, what's up?"

"Alfie, when are you coming home? I miss you"

"I'm staying here with Zoe, she needs my help" I answered lowly, I really needed to catch up on my sleep but I was always worrying over Zoe. The dark bags under my eyes were noticeable and I would yawn every five seconds.

"But Alfie I miss you! Especially at night" She whispered, I was in no mood for this. Zoe was seriously injured and this is what she was thinking about. I knew Courtney hated Zoe but she should at least help.

"Bye Courtney" I hanged up to phone and threw it at the wall with frustration, I just wanted Zoe to wake up and for her to be shocked that I'm here and she would tell me she was okay. I needed my best friend, even if she doesn't think we're best friend I just wanted to see her. I groaned and my head fell into my hands the tears rolling down my cheek, they were like acid I hated them. Marcus tried visiting me throughout the week but I just wanted it to be just me and Zoe. As cheesy as it sounds I really missed her voice and the way she smiles but ever since Courtney that's never really happened.

I pulled my chair towards Zoe and grabbed her little hand, my thumb drawing circles on her hands the tears dripping on them.

"I want you to wake up Zoe" I cried, and kissed her hand tenderly.

"I want you here Zoe, I fucking miss you" I growled, my head soon fell into her hand and I cried into it. Her skin was ice cold and I hated it normally her hands were really warm and smooth but it was different.

"Fuck Zoe, wake up!" I growled, the tears coming out my face becoming numb with anger.

"I wish I could feel you pain" I whimpered and kissed her hand.

"I love you" I whispered and a heavy tear fell down my face and hit her hand with a splash.

"I love you too" Her croaky voice replied, I looked up but her eyes were still shut and she was in the same position, was I imagining her voice? That was when I faced reality I had just told Zoe that I loved her and I have a girlfriend.

>>>

-Marcus's POV-

I layed on the couch, my cat on my chest. The image of Zoe on the floor never escaped my mind, I was the first one there. I was driving home and I saw her, her weak body laid there. She was pale white and ice cold and I never realised you could miss someone so much until there gone. My marimba ringtone went off from the coffee table, I answered and it was Alfie "Hey mate, you alright?"

"She spoke to me"

"Who? Zoe?!" I questioned, I could Zoe possibly answer when she was in a serious coma.

"Yeah, I wasn't imagining it I swear. It came from her small lips" He exclaimed, I knew Alfie wasn't crazy but I know Zoe couldn't have possibly spoke.

"What did she say?" I asked, and that's where it fell silent the only sound was his deep breathing.

"I said I love you and she said it back"

"Alfie! You have a girlfriend!" I yelled, I won't be surprised if the whole of England heard.

"I know, I know I just got caught up in the moment, I fucking miss her Marcus, so fucking much" He cried.

"Alfie, she's going to be okay"

"Why does everyone keep saying that? Stop fucking telling me that!" He shouted, my head fell to my hands at the sound of broken Alfie. I couldn't stand it.

"I'm sorry mate, I didn't mean it" I mumbled, rubbing my temples.

"Thanks for the support mate, you've been the only one who's taken this seriously" He cried. A heavy tear rolled down my cheek.

"What about Tanya and Jim?"

"Tanya and Zoe had that massive fall out remember. Louise can't be her because she's in Florida with Matt and Darcy so it's only me. I want to be there when she wakes up no matter what" He told me, it all hit me Zoe was by herself.

"Dude, you should vlog and tell everyone that Zoe is okay and you're okay- It's best for the viewers there going crazy on Twitter and Facebook" I reassured him, it was the best thing at this moment of time.

"Yeah I will" He whined, I could hear him sniffling down the phone.

"You should do it soon, I going to go good luck mate" I whispered, the tears were just escaping my eyes now.

"I will, thanks mate" Then the line went dead, I want Alfie and Zoe to be okay.

-Alfie's POV-

I hung up the phone from Marcus, taking a big sigh and stood up and took my camera out of my sports bag. It's been a while since I've recorded but I needed to clear things up about Zoe and how I was doing.

I clicked the record button on my camera and took a deep breath beginning to speak.

"Wassup guys! I know I look disgraceful but you should all know what happened and I just wanted to clear things up" I started.

"Zoe was in a car accident, yeah, but she's doing really well and she's getting better and better" I mumbled, biting my lip so I don't cry.

"I'm not doing so well guys, but I don't want you to worry about me nor Zoe, it would be the least she would want when she wakes up and everyone is worrying. We will sit patiently and wait for her to wake up and I hope, really hope, it's soon" A single tear rolled down my cheek.

"I just want to say that I love you guys and I couldn't be happier with the support where would I be without you amazing guys" I cried.

"I will update you on Zoe and tell you when she wakes up but right now we are going to wait even if it means forever"

"I love you guys" I finished and click the button and it was over. I took my mac out of my bag and opened it up. I took the memory card from the camera and plugged it into my computer. It uploaded pretty quick and soon it was I named it 'ZOE IS OKAY<3'. I tweeted that a new video was up and my views increase massively but all I could think about was the girl on the bed.

I pulled my chair towards her like I normally do and sat by her, admiring her beauty. I kissed her hand and that's when it hit me. She was waking up, her head was moving side to side her eyes struggling to open, my heart flutter when one of her eyes opened and there she was the Zoe I had miss.

"Alfie?"

Author note: I really hope you enjoy this fanfic as much as I do- vote and comment please if you enjoy it, it would mean a lot :*

In the next chapter you will find out about Zoe and her dreams and her and Alfie's catchup talk, keep your fingers cross it comes out soon but you must vote and comment <3