Chapter 47: Video Chatting

When i was getting ready for my date with Chandler my computer ringed. My ring tone was 'Talk Dirty to Me.' I walked over and saw that Sam wanted to video chat. Ugh why now? I was just about to leave. It rang five times before i answed. I saw Sam. Aww he looked so cute. What was i saying i'm going on a date with Chandler i can't have feelings for Sam. We started talking.

"Hey Liesel" Sam said

"Hey Sam" i said waving at him

"Whatcha doing?" he asked starkerish 

"Nothing"

"Why you wearing your Beanie?" 

"Because i want to." 

Why was he asking about my beanie? That was just a weird question. The only time i wore my beanie is when i went out with someone. Maybe he was starting to get suspishiuos. Hopefully he didn't ask me again. I didn't want him to get mad at Chandler. And i really didn't want Sam to be mad at me. Sam was licking a lollypop. But not just any lollypop. That was my lollypop. It was a favorite. It was cherry and blueberry swilered. That lollypop was rare. 

"Are you eating my lollypop?" i asked crossing my arms

"Umm no. This is mine." he said

"No that lollypop was in my candy sack. What how did you find out about my candy bag in the first place?"

"Don't change the subject now who are you going on a date with?"

"Sam!!!!" i said kinda angrly 

"Liesel!!!!" he said just like me

"Tell me how did you find out about my candy sack."

"Before i do that you need to tell me who your going on a date with."

"Finei'mgoingonadatewithChandler. Now tell me how you found out about my candy sack."

"I didn't hear you clearly. Tell me again."

"I'm going on a date with C-H-A-N-D-L-E-R. CHANDLER!!! NOW TELL ME HOW YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT MY CANDY SACK."

"No need to yell. I found out about it when i was going on a date with you. I was jumped into you bed and i heard a noise that sound like plastic. So i looked under you bed and saw a ton of candy. So i grabbed a handful."

"You took my candy?" i asked

"Only a handful."

"That handful could have saved my life you know."

"Come on Liesel be realistic. It's only candy. Now back to the topic. You're going on a date with Chandler?"

"No no no. Back to the other topic. What if i was dying of hunger? And i need food. That candy could have saved my life. But you only think about yourself. Now don't cha."

"We stopped talking about candy now lets get back to the main topic. Why would you go out with Chandler."

"Sam. We are not done talking about Candy. This is the Main Topic."

"No." he said "Yes." I said 

We just ketp saying yes and no for about 5 minutes. I finally won. Yay.

"The candy would have saved my life. But no you don't care do you,"

"Ok i'm sorry. I'll send you some New York candy ok?"

"Nope i don't want your New York candy."

"Then what do you want?" he asked annoyed

"Nothing."

"So let me get this staright you wasted 8 minutes of my life to say that you didn't want anything?"

"Yep."

"Your so cuel. Now back to the other topic. Why did you say yes to Chandler?"

"Well i didn't say yes to him. I'm the one who asked him out."

"What? Why?"

"Because i wanted to Sam. You don't control my life you know."

"I know that it's just that.. that... I don't want you to go out with him."

"Why?"

"Because i still love you Liesel. I never stopped. When we broke up it broke my heart. As soon as i got home i cried myself to sleep. Please i'm begging you. Don't go out with him."

"But Sam. The long distance relistionship is not going to work. You'll find another girl and i'll find another guy. Just try to get over me. "

"I don't think i can do that. I'm madly inlove with you Liesel."

"So was i. But we need to get over each other. This is not going to work. Please Sam for me?"

"I'll try. But it's going to be hard."

"Don't worry Sam."

"So how's life been?" he asked

"Great but you know Brice. He got into a car accident."

"Oh my gosh is he ok?"

"Yea. He's spending the night at my house for tonight and the other nights he will be at Haz's house."

"Tell him i wish the best."

"Ok i will."

I heard a car pull up. That must be Chandler. I told Sam goodbye and went downstaris. Chandler had brought me a rose. This reminded me of when i was performing at Disney land.

"What's up with you and roses?" i asked him

"I dont know. But do you like it?"

"Yea i love it."

"I thought i would take you to a movie and bowling."

"Sure. But just to tell you i'm the worst bowler in the world."

"I bet you better than me." he said playfully hit my shoulder

"My highscore is 20."

"Gosh you are bad."

"Thank you."

"We should get going. The limo driver it waiting."

"Limo?"

"Yea."

I looked outside and saw a hug Limo. Why was he doing this. Please don't tell me he's trying to impress me. If he was then i was inpressed. We started walking towards the Limo. He opened the door for me. Then he got in. I couldn't what for this date to start.