Chapter 22: Hope

When I woke up I saw Norman with a bucket of water about to get ready to throw it at me.

"What the heck?"

"We've been trying to wake you up for the past 10 minutes. So I was going to throw the water on you." Norman said

"You guys are mean. And why did you want to wake me up so early anyways?"

"Because we are shooting the mid season finale today. Were the gover takes over the prison."

"Omg I have been wanting to shoot that show forever."

"We'll get dressed because we leave in 5 minutes."

"Get out of my room then."

I got changed into the first thing that I found. It was a shirt that says 'I have one nerve left and your getting on it. Some jean shorts and I lefted my hair down. I ran down stairs and fell over. But Mingus caught me.

"Watch out."

"Sorry, and thanks."

"Next time don't run down the stairs."

"Whatever, let's just get going."

We went to the set and I went to my trailer and got changed. My costume was a white shirt with dirt and blood. I had a leather vest just like Daryl has. I wore ripped jeans, and some combat boots. I went to hair and make up. They put my hair in a fishtail bride. My make was just some blood and dirt. When I was done I went to the set because they need me in this scence.

----------------Sceace--------------

"Hey carl" I said walking into his cell.

"Hey. So I was wondering if you..."

We felt the ground shake.

"What the heck was that?" I asked

"I don't know but let's go find out."

We both ran out of the cell and outside where we saw my dad, Rick, Beth, Maggie, Bob, and a lot more.

"Dad what's going on here?"

"The govern he's here."

"What I though you said he would never come back?"

"I only said that so you won't be scared. Just stay by me and you'll be fine."

"Ok."

We stranded there who the govern took out Hersel and Michonne. I was so surprised.

"Oh no." I said

Rick kept trying to talk to the govern on how we could share the prison. But he won't give in. He finally got Michonnes sword and cut Hersels head off.

"Noooooo!" I heard rick yells and after that all I could hear was gun shoots.

I stayed by my dad the whole time and I had no clue where Carl was. There was a walker coming toward my dad.

"DAD LOOK OUT!" I yelled

He killed the walker and used him as a shield and threw a bomb.

"Thanks" he said

We kept shooting until Beth came and got me.

"Come get on the bus." She said

I followed her onto the bus.

"Where's my dad he was right beside me?"

"Just stay on the bus and I'll go find him." Beth says