"Listen, I'm not leaving because you two suddenly become a little twitchy." Banner snapped at the two women.  "I would like to know, why S.H.I.E.L.D is using the Tesseract to make weapons of massive destruction."

"Because of him." Fury childishly pointed out.  It finally clicked in Lyall's head.

"Me?" Thor asked.

"I get it.  The destruction that was caused, none of our weapons were capable of protecting the human race.  When creatures from your planet came to Earth, humans could do nothing but run with their tale between their legs.  With weapons that use the Tesseract, humans can finally protect themselves from any invasion." Lyall explained to everyone.

"You're not the only people out there, and you're not the only threat." Fury continued to explain.  "The world's filling up with people that can't be matched.  They can't be controlled."

"Like you control the cube?" Rogers asked.

"Your work with the Tesseract is what loured Loki to it, and his allies." Thor told Fury.  "It is the signal to all the relms that the earth is ready for a higher form of war."

"A higher form?" Rogers asked.

"You forced our hand.  We had to come up with something to-" Furry was once again interrupted.

"Nuclear deterrent." Stark stated. "That always calms everything right down."

"Remind me again how you made your fortune, Mr. Stark?" Fury fought back.

By this time Lyall was beyond pissed off.  She saw exactly what she was to prevent happening right before her eyes, everyone attacking each other and nothing she said could stop it.

"Are you boys really that niave?" Romanoff now butted in.

"If you guys would just pay attention to what is going on around us you would notice something bad is going to happen." Lyall tried warning, though everyone continued to argue.

"What are we a team?  No, no. no, we are a chemical mixture that makes chaos.  We're, we're a time bomb." Banner spoke up.

"Banner, please stop thinking like that." Lyall begged, not wanting Banner to let his anger get the best of him.

"You need to step away." Furry told Banner.

"Why shouldn't we let the guy let off a little steam?" Stark asked.

"You know damn well why.  Back off." Rogers yelled at Stark.

"We are only a time bomb because no one can trust each other!" Lyall yelled out again.

"A mutt like you would be loyal to a man who adopted you as his pet." Stark snapped back.  "Yeah, I know all about you, Lyall."

Rogers clearly was angered by the way Stark was talking to Lyall and quickly stepped in between the two.  "And what are you?  A big man in a suit of armor.  Take that off, what are you?" He asked.

"Genius, billionare, and playboy philamperist." Stark quickly shot back.  

"I know guys with none of that that are worth ten of you.  I've seen the footage.  And the only thing you really fight for is yourself.  You're not the guy to make the sacrafice play.  To lay down on the wire, to let the other guy crawl over you." Rogers continued.

"I think I'm just caught more." Stark replied.

Rogers slightly chuckled before responding, "Always a way out." He paused.  "You know, you might not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be the hero."