When class had finished, I grabbed my bag and said goodbye to Fidget, although I didn't think that he heard me and I waited outside for Kenzi. Apparently, Dylan couldn't go to dance so she was going to give me a lift instead.

"Dylan is officially whipped," I muttered when I clambered into her car. She laughed, turning the radio up.

"Yep, tell me about it. I saw him with Maya earlier, following her like a lamb." I shook my head with a chuckle, dropping my school bag on her back seat. We all kept our dancing gear at the warehouse rather than having to lug it around with every time we went into uni.

"You can use Des as your dance partner though, I'm sure he'll be glad to have someone to dance with for once," she replied, slamming the door of her car when she pulled up outside the warehouse.

"Yeah, I don't mind either."

Kyle was already inside and dancing with Zoe when we entered. The music was extremely fast and Kyle was doing flameco steps mixed with break dancing. If you said Spanish style dancing and Breaking together, you'd probably think that it looked messy and unorganised, but actually, it looked pretty damn amazing.

Kyle pulled away from his partner, grinning at us as he wiped his head with a towel.

"Right, guys. I'm going to show you the steps, try your best to pick it up," he replied.

I looked over at Des who was beckoning me over with a creepy smile on his face.

"You look like a paedophile," I muttered once I'd reached him and he grinned, spinning me into his body.

"If I was a paedophile, then I'd really be enjoying this dance," he joked, nodding over at Kyle who was running his hands down Zoe's body before hitching her thighs around his waist and dropping her low.

"Remind me to write your name on the sex offenders list when we finish." Des laughed, watching Kyle and Zoe and nodding his head to the rhythm of the music. When they had finished their demonstration, it was all of our turns to try and master it.

"Don't worry if you don't get it straight away. We're not needed until Friday." Kyle's words echoed through the warehouse as he showed us a flyer. 'Blackouts perform at Union'. Union was the local club and I guessed that because we were advertised, the show had to be absolutely perfect, not like the last time when we just danced and drew in a crowd.

"Des, to the left!" I whined when Des stepped on my foot. Again. Because Des was a popper and locker, he wasn't very good at his footwork for this type of dance. He blushed slightly, shooting me an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry! I can't do this slowly, I need the beat going fast and our feet working at the same speed," he said through a sigh.

I glanced over at Kyle before smiling, grabbing Des' wrist and dragging him to the other side of the warehouse where the other CD player was based. There was a thin line of wall between the area Des and I were based and the main part of the warehouse where the rest of them were practising.

I turned the CD player on, using the disk on the fifth page of the CD holder that was the same as the one in the other player. Des looked at me a confused expression.

"Right, we're just going to try and improvise, do what Kyle did but if not, do something to cover it and we'll go from there," I replied, turning the CD player down so that it didn't disrupt the others.