chapter 5

The last bell of the day rang, all of the students rush out of the building wanting to go home or hang out with their friends. Well except Daehwi's class.

-Samuel's POV-

"Okay everyone I want all of you hand out your homework tomorrow. For who does not completed will recieve punishment. You all can go now."

"Thank you, teacher"

When the teacher step out of the class, yelling and grunting can be heard till China because they have to stay a little bit to complete the works that Ms. Lee gave. Come on guys, it's just 10 minutes after the last bell, no big deal.

"It is a big deal! I missed my favourite Kdrama because of this" cried Seonho who is infront of me. Ops, I said the last sentence out loud. My bad. "Don't be such a drama queen Seonho, you just missed the first 10 minutes excluding the times you need to go back home. It's no big deal" Daehwi rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Every. Minutes. Are. Precious!"

"Such a whiny brat..."

"Speak for yourself!!" For a moment he added "you're lucky I like you" he whispered.

........

What do you think of my reaction and my feel will be?

  A. Calm outside but freak out inside
  B. ANOTHER RIVAL!!
  C. I'M HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!!
  D. Thinking of something to avoid Seonho's confession like the Yandere Simulation game

I'll give you one second to answer it...

1

If you choose A,B,C and D then you're wrong.

You don't know there's one more hidden in the darkness. The answer is E. Everything above.
(I promise that Samuel is not a yandere! He just thinking that because it's sound cool! And hey I want mention my fave game)

Why it's always me to hear everyone confession for Daehwi and not someone else! Let me peace thinking for my move!! (No *evil laught*) you're so mean Eryn ;-; (that's why my friends called me evil ninie hehehe) ㅠ-ㅠ...

Oh my gad... I'm having a serious panic attack until I can talk to the author... wow power of jealousy....

"Hey come on guys, lets go home. You have your shiff today right Dae?" Guanlin said, snapping from my mind. I swear my mind right now having a traffic jam.

Daehwi nodded. "I have to go now. Knowing Jihoon-hyung, he's having panic attack since I am nowhere near him and school ends 15 minutes ago so I have to leave before he starts flying kick those innocent people and Woojin-hyung can't be rely on because he's too start kicking people, bye!! See you tomorrow guys!" He said in one breath and leave the class in hurry. I almost didn't catch them because he said it too fast.

".... you guys catch that? Because I only heard 'nyanyanyanyanyanya bye! See you tomorrow guys' or it's just me"

"He was mumbling about not messing with Jihoon-hyung and Woojin-hyung that involve Daehwi or you'll be very much not attending school for weeks" Guanlin explained.

I nodded, agree with Guanlin.

"Ouh..... they're sound like overprotective boyfriends using their skills to protect their lover...."

"And you're okay calling them Daehwi's boyfriends?"

"What? No!! Did I said that?" Seonho asked.

We both nodded. "Very much clear" I added.

"What?! Ugh, never mind..." he looks at the class clock. "Oh no! 30 minutes passed already! My Kdrama wait for me!" He dashes out.

Now it's me, Guanlin and few students hang out in this class. "Well--"

I cutting him of "do you like Daehwi too?" Smooth Sam.

"What?" He seems a bit shock and I'm sure he heard me as clear as water. That's all it took to know the answer. The blush added the spicyness too.

"You heard me. I like him too"

"....."

The atmosphere is really thick, and the staring contest begin..... oh ma gash! I hate staring contest because I hate losing. Each second passed, neither one of us blink and our face hardened till I'm pretty sure my face looks funny same goes to him, but still! I'm not losing it!

Finally, after feel like thousand of human die and titans attacking the walls but the humanity beats it then humanity's strongest soldier and humanity's last hopes married and have three beautiful children, he defeated with sighing himself and shaking his head.

"I can't believe it, you guys just met today and you already fall for him?" He asked in disbelieved.

"Yeah, and I know that Baejin guy fall for him too. No?"

"Hyung! He's older than us don't forget that and yes according what happened at lunch, he is"

"Well I hate to say this but we have to work together to eliminate the big guys" I suggested.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know who's Baejin-hyung anyway?" Guanlin shakes his head. "*sigh* he's a model, a popular one, a very attractive small faced yet cold and expressionless. I am too, shocked when he kissed Daehwi" he cut me "kissed his hand" he huffed.

"Yeah, hand. Fortunately"

"exactly"

"Anyway, as I said, he's not that easy to fall because he didn't care that stuff! So he's a tough one. And those 2park.... Jihoon-hyung always sticking to Daehwi alot"

"Yeah, Very sticky"

"Aish, don't make fun of my word. Whenever Daehwi is, he always besides him! What is his relationship with Daehwi anyway. And how long he been crushing on Daehwi?"

"Bestest of best friend's of Daehwi he said. Daehwi's neighboor. Having crush on Daehwi 3 years now I think?"

"What! Oh okay he's on the tough rivals list. And Woojin-hyung?"

"Nobody knows this exept close friends of Daehwi. He's Daehwi's cousin. Definitely on 'tough rivals list'. Acting like he don't care, but he actually the most worried and caring when something happened to Daehwi. Jihoon-hyung second but he show it but Woojin-hyung don't. I don't know for how long. They been together since they're toddler"

"Oh my gosh, this is a lot tougher that I thought. And there's you, Seonho, me--"

"You can say, everyone in this school actually"

"I noticed that. But they're fine, not so close to Daehwi"

"You'll never know.....you have to take care this one club also"

"Huh? What do you mean only me? What club?" I asked.

"Yes, only you. Do you think I don't know you? You the Kim Samuel, a popular singer with powerful dance. Basically everyone ideal boyfriend. You want us to work together so you can make the move later, you're tough rival too I guess. Sorry man, you have deal it alone. We're rivals anyway, I can't let that happened" he smirk. "And the club, you'll fine about it soon"

"Ouh bummer, well I guess I can't used that because I been revealed. Oh well" I smile.

He nodded, then looked at me straigh in the eyes "Count me in the tough rivals list"

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm taiwanese boy who's not very expert in korean yet. So Daehwi is my tutor, we have all weekend for ourself" once again the smirk. oh my god. I thought he's a shy guy, but nope, I'm so wrong.

"Ah dammit. The list keep going and going huh?"

"Yup, we are still not include Daehwi coworkers yet"

"Ah come on!!"

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•
It's take 5 chapter to finished the school time. Wow, the cafe not even introduce yet. Hehehe.
So what do you think? Will Samuel defeat all of the tough rivals?
The list keep going and going guys, stay spicy..

☆에린☆