Assis-friend

DIRKS POV
•—————•
Today was the best day of my life! I've made my first friend, and we are very much alike. We're both British, we have the same jacket, we're both holistic detectives and the list goes on. Her name is Y/N and she's the best thing I could ever want. Im grateful to the universe for letting me meet her. Today we're going to try and get an apartment at the Ridgely.

Y/N's POV
•————•
Dirk is the best person I've ever met! We have oodles in common. We do the same thing. And he has great taste in fashion. Today we're going to get an apartment at the Ridgely because, obviously we need a place to live. But I also haven't eaten in a while.

"Hey Dirk, are you hungry?, because I'm starving." We've been walking for a few blocks to who knows where an Dirk turned to look at me.

"Yeah actually I am quite hungry, do you have any place in mind?"

"Well, i haven't been here long, but maybe if we keep walking we'll find a place to eat. Maybe a diner or something." He nodded his head slightly.

"I've never been to a diner." He stated nervously.

I smiled slightly to myself. "Actually me neither. But hey, there's a first time for everything!"

We had ended up at a diner not too far from the Ridgely. Both me and Dirk got French toast with whip cream and strawberry syrup. We both have a sweet tooth, and I'm not that surprised. Pretty much everything about us is the same.

"We should go find an apartment soon." I said as we were walking back to the building.

"I was thinking the same, follow my lead!" Dirk ran up to the side of the building, climbed the dumpster and went up the fire escape. "Come on, I have a hunch!"