Meet Alexandria.

Hi..   My names Alexandria Martinez....   I'm 15..   I have good grades and i have never got lower than a A- on a test.. I'm starting my first year of high school now..   I have never been so afraid to go to school in my life..   Considering all the people mostly hate me or don't even know i'm alive anymore..    I live in a very small town..   Everyone seemed nice..  Well, Until I got older.. That's when i realized that everyone was a bitch.. After the age of 13, You are treated as a dick.. Like no-one even cares if you kill yourself.. They just make fun of you and encourage you too.. 

The reason i don't wanna go to school is because of some people..  Their names are , Maddie, Shayna, Luisa and Cheyenne..   On my 14th birthday,  Shayna stole my fucking boyfriend and made out with him right in front of me..   Luisa crashed the party turning it into some kind of club where everyone goes crazy..  Mostly everyone got arrested that night..  Cheyenne thought i stole her 'perfect' little boyfriend, Tony..     She also accused me of cheating on Brian ( my ex)  with my own brother!!    What the hell is wrong with her?!?   Anyways, Maddie is a huge liar!! She always spreads rumors about everyone..   Apparently,  I have been pregnant with 3 men before..  that's not true!!   I'm a fucking virgin..  I swear on my life i am!!

Okay.. Enough about them.. Now about my family..  I have two brothers named Jason and Brett.. Jason is 19 and way over protective of me.. Maybe hes the reason i can never have a boyfriend.. Anyways, Brett is almost 1.. I raised him more than my mom ever did.. Some people think hes my child.. I don't answer when they ask tho.. Let people think what they want... Now that i think of it.. Jason did always help out with Brett alot.. Maybe people think we are dating.. AWKWARD!!

My dad left my family whenever i was 2 almost three.. I remember him saying good bye and just walking out the door.. I thought he would come back but now i realize that he left us for good.. WE dont care anymore but my poor mother wont even leave the house.. She wont look out the window or even get the mail.. We have all tried to cheer her up but that shit ain't working.. I feel so bad for her but there is nothing we can do.. Shes almost 40 now.. Brett's dad left her also.. I feel so fucking bad for her.. Shes gone through alot and i don't think she has many more lives to live.. Shes gonna kick us out soon enough..

Well.. I do have one sister.. Not blood related but close enough... Her names Sami.. Shes helped me thru the times when i thought i couldn't go on anymore.. She was always there for me and i was there for her.. Shes the most gorgeous girl i have ever met.. I love her so much..SISTER WAY!!

Thanks for listening to my fucking messed up life people.. I love you all! :)