Japan x Male! YouTuber! Reader: Five Nights at Freddy's, Night 2

You were waiting for Kiku Honda, one of your best friends, in your computer room since he was changing into something more comfortable. You hear a knock on the door before telling Kiku to come inside of the room, the Japanese male doing so.

"Thank you for inviting me here, (M/N), but I don't see why I have to pray the Five Nights at Freddy's game with you in a dark room," the brown-eyed male told you as he walked into the room, closing the door behind him.

"Well, Kiku, I knew that you've never played the game so I wanted you to play the game with me while I do a video for YouTube, if that's okay," you reply, your (e/c) eyes glowing in the the light on your right.

The Japanese male nodded and sat in the chair provided, waiting for you to start.

You smile as you start the video by saying, "Hey, everyone out there! (YouTube name) here with my friend, Kiku Honda. Today, we're going to be doing the second night for the game Five Nights at Freddy's. If you haven't already, go check out the other video I did with Ludwig Beilschmidt. I'll put a link in the description below so you can watch that video." You turn to Kiku and ask while handing him an earbud, "Ready, Kiku?"

"I suppose so," the black haired male replied, taking the earbud and putting it in his ear as you start night 2.

You quietly listen to the phone call since Phone Guy decided that you two needed to know about Freddy and telling you to check Pirate's Cove to check the character there since there's something interesting about it as well as that the animatronics will become more active as the week progresses. You do all of that while Bonnie and Chica appear in the doorways before closing the doors and checking the cameras to see Foxy peeking out of the curtains of Pirate's Cove, Kiku yelping in surprise and you laughing softly. You check to see if Chica and Bonnie were outside of the doors, noticing that they're gone, and opening the doors. Once done with that, you check Pirate's Cove to see that Foxy was about to charge at you, Kiku yelping once again as he tells you to check the stage, which you do, where Freddy was looking at the camera.

"Why am I here, praying this game, when it's so scary?" Kiku whines as he curls up into a ball in his chair.

"Uh, last time I checked, this was easy. And, as Phone Guy said, the animatronics will get more active as the week goes on. You're only going to be here now and that's it. Someone else will be in that chair," you reply with a chuckle, making the game look easy to the Japanese male.

"You make it rook so easy, (M/N)! How do you NOT get scared by the animatronics?!" Kiku asks as you both see Bonnie in the doorway once again, you closing the door.

"I don't know! Bonnie, GO AWAY!" you reply, cry-laughing.

Once the night was over, you and the Japanese male sigh in relief, the both of you high-fiving each other before you quickly go back to the main menu screen.

"Okay, so that was night two of Five Nights at Freddy's. Thank you, guys, for watching and I'll see ya'll in the next video. BYE!~" you say as you end the video, both you and Kiku waving to the camera.

"And thank you for being here," you quietly tell Kiku as you both got up and left the computer room.

"You're wercome," the brown-eyed male replies, gently hugging you.

You blush but hug back nonetheless. You both say goodbye, gently kiss each other, and you watch the Japanese male leave, you waving to him.