There's always lies behind the truth (cryaotic fanfiction)

A/N Hey guys :3 I get bored....so I'm writing this fan fiction to go with my all of a sudden cryaotic obsession...enjoy!;)

(Winter POV)

*start of flashback*

I was sitting downstairs watching spongebob square pants, eating my breakfast and just as it got interesting I heard a shout from upstairs. "Winter, come upstairs for a moment"

"Yeah, sure thing" I rushed up the stairs to see what my dad wanted.

"Hey monkey, can you help me pack? I don't know what to take." He had a confused look on his face, which would make a stranger think he's stupid.

"You never know what to take! Well one thing you might need...clothes!"

"Ohhhh yeah! That might be helpful" he giggled a bit like he always does. My dad was one of the most craziest people of all time, sometimes I wonder how he's my dad....or human. I leave him in peace as I go into my room and start packing for our holiday! I didn't pack all of my clothes because we're not leaving for a few days.

After about 10 minutes of shoving my things in a suitcase l ventured downstairs again. As soon as I reached the couch I heard my ringtone from the kitchen, which made me realise I should change it, every time it goes off I'm prancing around like a lunatic and I end up missing a call. I grabbed my phone 'No caller ID' hmm, wonder who it could be.

"Hello?"

"Hey Winter, is Nathan there?"

Oh, it's Lily. I should really add her as a contact and she should take her number off private, I get so confused when she calls.

"Yeah, he's upstairs packing, why?"

"Do you mind if I pop over? I need to talk to him."

"I'm sure he'll be fine with that"

"Okay, I'll be there in 10, bye"

"Okay bye"

I wonder what she wants. Lily broke up with my dad about a month ago, she's been constantly calling and coming round to see us and it's starting to get annoying.

"DAD, LILY'S COMING OVER TO TALK TO YOU"

and yes, I had to shout.

"AGAIN? YOU COULD HAVE SAID NO!"

i didn't reply. With the 10 minutes I had spare I went upstairs and got dressed, did my make up and brushed my teeth. My make up wasn't too dramatic but not too subtle. I really don't like people who's make up is too dramatic, they look like pandas in my opinion.

I was startled by a knock at the door, I totally forgot Lily was coming over. As I was running downstairs I heard a snap and felt excruciating pain in my knee. I screamed in pain but no one came. I screamed for my dad but he didn't come. Turns out he was already there standing infront of me, I shouted for him to call for an ambulance, but instead he dragged me outside to Lily and they carefully placed me in Lily's car. I looked out the window thinking we were going to the hospital, all I saw was graffiti on walls and gangsters smoking. The car stopped and the door opened, Lily dragged me out and I heard my dad speak

"Lily, I really don't want to do this, i love Nathan and I don't wa..." Did he just say he loves himself?

"well it's happening, you're getting paid and so am I. Sacrifices are made. That's life"

Lily gestured for the other men in the alley to come over. One of them whacked me with a baseball bat, pain shot through my chest. Then I blacked out and saw nothing.