REQUESTED : Will Byers

requested by candyloveroses

"I'll be over there in fifteen," was the last thing I said before hanging up on the phone with my boyfriend, Will. I took a deep breath before looking at myself in the mirror. "No makeup Linda-Marie. You have to show Will the real you."

I smile for a quick second before it quickly fades. "But what if he hates what he sees? I mean, I have acne all over my face, not to mention the acne scars."

I shook my head and grabbed my small bag. I can do this. I can do this.

"Bye mom! I'm going over to Will's!"

"Alright!"

I run out the front door and hop onto my bike before setting off towards Will's house.

⊳⊳

I slowly hop off of my bike as I let it fall onto the ground outside of Will's house.

I can do this.

I can do this.

I take a deep breath before walking to the front door and placing a soft knock on it. It took a few moments, but the door eventually opened and Will's mother answered.

"Hey honey," she smiles, stepping out of my way so I could walk in. "Will! Linda-Marie is here!"

I smile in embarrassment and look down, pulling a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. He ran out of his room and towards me, but when he saw me he froze as his jaw drops. I bit my lip as anxiety ran over me.

He doesn't like what he sees doesn't he?

"W-wow," he sighs, his lips tugging upwards in a smile. "You look so much more beautiful without makeup on."

I look up and smile as his mother lets out her 'awwws.'

"Really?" I inquire. He walks closer to me and nods before pulling me into a hug.

"You'll always be beautiful, no matter what," he whispers into my ear. "I love you."

I couldn't help but smile. "I love you too."

sorry this was so bad, but i hope you liked it!