Apple Jack X Alicorn! Reader (REQUESTED)

Word Count: 1847 Words

I glided down onto the porch of the giant crystal tree in Ponyville. "Dusk Shine! I brought some books from Prince Solaris!"

"Ah, I'm glad you're here, (Y/N)! Elusive was asking about you earlier." Dusk said as he got off of his crystal throne near the table.

"You can't blame me, darling. Her wings are absolutely to die for and I need her to model for me."

"Model?"

"I'm starting a collection of accessories for wings. You can never look too fabulous, so why not decorate your wings?"

"I suppose I can help you, Elusive..."

"Thank you so much, darling! I absolutely must repay you!"

"No need," I smiled before trailing off, "Anyways, delivery for Dusk. Prince Solaris thought you'd really enjoy these books."

I took out the books from the bags I was carrying and gave it to Dusk.

"Oh my Solaris! I've been looking for this book forever!" Dusk squealed as he immediately started reading it.

"Why are we even here in the first place?" Rainbow Blitz asked.

Starshine Gleam (a/n: That's apparently the gender bend name of Starlight Glimmer) sighed, knowing that Dusk wouldn't answer, "The table started to glow, but it hasn't shown a single cutie mark."

"Maybe I should wander around town for a bit. You guys seem busy anyways..."

Suddenly, I felt a weird sensation where my cutie mark was. I looked back to my flank to see it glowing.

"Cutie marks a-aren't supposed to do this... Right?" I started to panic in my head as I looked at the group.

"Oh, hey! Lookie! It's (Y/N)'s cutie mark! It's on the map!" Bubble Berry squealed.

I looked over to the map, seeing my very own cutie mark surrounding a building. Along with that, Apple Jack's and Elusive's cutie mark where there, too.

"How wonderful! And, we're going to Canterlot!" Elusive exclaimed.

Apple Jack didn't seem as excited as Elusive was, but I brushed it off.

"So, when do we leave?" I asked, not exactly knowing how this entire glowing-cutie-mark-thing is supposed to work.

"Why not now? I always have extra bags packed just in case there's an emergency!" Elusive suggested.

"Well, you sure are prepared..." I giggled.

"You can never be too prepared!" He said with pride.

We continued to giggle until Apple Jack cut in, "Just in case ya didn't know, I'm going to Canterlot, too."

"Of course we remember, darling." Elusive assured him.

"Do you need to pack? I can help you!" I offered.

"That's not necessary, Princess..." He grumbled before leaving.

"What's up with AJ?" Rainbow asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Who knows... Apple Jack is an odd one, isn't he?" Elusive sighed.

"Y-You don't think he doesn't like me, do you?" I muttered. What if he did dislike me? What if he hated me?

"I'm sure he doesn't, (Y/N). You haven't done anything wrong... I'm sure he's just in a bad mood." Dusk Shine smiled at me sincerely.

"I guess..." I looked down.