2010-2016

My name is Aidah Belance I am 6 years old and I wish to be a popstar someday. But I can't, because my family is very poor and we can't afford fancy electronics or singing lessons. All I want is one singing lesson, that is all. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. Ya I know, I have a huge family including my Mom: Aimee and my Dad: Stanley. Just a couple of weeks ago there was an earthquake, a really bad one. It tore down the whole neighborhood.  It was bery scary for everyone. Once we heard we could move to America it all changed. We packed up imedietly and used all of our money to pay for a flight for the 9 of us. That is a lot of money right there! I only had 2 pairs of clothes 1 other pair of pants and 2 pairs of socks. I eant more socks. The trip was so facinating! I met so many families from Hati as well. Everyone was so nice! We moved to the state I think called Calafor-- oh I know California, ya that is it California. It is such a beautiful ace , I like the palm trees!! We moved in to thos rusty crusty looking house that was abandoned. It is better than before so I like it sort of.

We have been living in the house in America for  6 years now.  Am 12 I tarted this public school that I made a few friends , but sometimes my friends aren't at school which stinks but I just sot alone when they aren't here. Everyday was nuce until September came- the election of 2016......