"It didn't matter what we could tell.They still tortured Peeta anyway."I snap.The thought still has my stomach churning.

Haymitch's hands dart into the air,"You two weren't supposed to split up!"He announces.

I step towards him,fully intending to scratch his eyes out.Peeta stops me before I reach him.He's breathing hard,on the verge of another flashback.I grip his hand with all of my strength.Pain helps him.

He calms down enough to grind out,"What do we do?"

I motion for the others to join us again.The family feud is over for now.Though Haymitch has just landed himself with the cold shoulder treatment again.

"We meet up with the rebels.If the Peacekeepers are strong enough to assainate Paylor then they're stronger then we gave them credit for."

"Then what you gave them credit for."I say tensely.

Peeta's arm drapes around my waist where he rubs soothing circles on my hip.It calms me enough to lose my stare down with Haymitch.To keep the order of things now then we'll have to work together.

"Snow,"Haymitch begins venomiously,"wants to bring back the old Capitol.But she's having some trouble winning the support of some Capitol people given she killed their children."I snort in disbelief.Sure,now they deny a Snow."She's defintely lived up to the Snow name.She's poisoned,stabbed and basically blackmailed her way to the top.Just like her grandad."

"So where do we go?"Finnick asks,his arm protectively around Annie.As if to toss her out of the way of danger in a split second.

Haymitch shoots another weary glance at me and Peeta.Well great.I sigh,"Where else?13 of course."

Two hours later and we have our lift to 13.Prim has packed,even Buttercup and Teacup are ready to leave.I'm the hold up.

Going to 13 will make it offical.War.Not even two years after the first one.Ugh.

Hand's rub my shoulders soothingly,"We can stay here if you like,"He taunts me.

I exhale,"No.13 will be safer for Prim.It's just that.....it's 13.I hate that place."

His hands trail down my back to my hips.He pulls me against his body,lips on my shoulder,"I know.But we'll manage.And this time I won't let you sleep alone."

That promise has me smiling slightly.True,this visit to 13 won't change the fact that we are married.I glance down at my wedding ring that's lined up with his.Three words beam back at me.Stay with me.On the other side is his reply.Always.

Absorbing his strength I heave my bag onto my shoulder,link my fingers with his,and leave our room.

On the hovercraft we find a whole bunch of people from our district.The sight of us cheers some people up.Apparently the hope that we can pull off another miracle like the last time has people grinning.

I'm not so sure.The last time I was motivated by hate for that Snow.He threw countless children to their death,threatened countless families to get what he wants.And worst of all.He dangled Peeta in front of me,his personal punch bag to punish every time I so much as breath in a way he disapproves of.

This Snow only has one thing I want to kill her for.The threat of reviving the Games.That can't and won't happen.

Me and Peeta shuffle to the back where Haymitch and Prim are sat."We'll be meeting everyone at 13."Haymitch informs us.He has half a bottle of liquior glued to his hand,his eyes droopy and bloodshot hold nothing.Empty.

Prim is sitting with her back straight,her face tight with no emotion.The sight worries me.Prim needs to be happy,she's Prim.

I'm just about to sit down next to her when the seat is taken by Peeta.Before I can even open my mouth to object he has me seated on his lap.

"I can sit down by myself you know?"I tease playfully.I'm not complaining with him being this close.But considering I need to make Prim smile this position is a little difficult.

He nuzzles into my neck,"I know.I just like this way better."

I roll my eyes.Prim giggles a little.I look to her stunned.She simply gives me an award winning smile.

Her smile turns to a grin when Kurtus drops down into the seat across from her.The two of them instantly start up a conversation about what they're going to do once they get to 13.Kurtus has never been there so he doesn't know his happy little plans will be crushed in the first few seconds of being there.Still,I can always hope.

I lean back against Peeta,"Are you alright with coming here?"I ask him.

I can feel him nod.

"So you're not worried?"

He sighs."The only thing I worry about is losing you."

I roll my eyes again.How cheesy."You know that won't happen."I assure him.

His fingers wrap around my stomach and lace through mine,"What're you worried about?"

I automatically glance over at Prim.Peeta follows my eyes.

"Nothing is going to happen to her."He promises me.

I exhale,"I know.It's me they'll be targeting."

He stiffens."I won't let them hurt you."

We both know that if it came down to it.We'll both be fighting.But if he's too worried about me he could get killed.The same with me.The thought causes my stomach to flip uncomfortably.

"And I you."I swear to him.

"Lovebirds."Haymitch grumbles from his seat.

Things with him and Effie aren't going good.When her boss learned about their relationship she didn't fire Effie,she demoted her.Effie is now the coffee lady.She's depressed about her decline in the popular ladder and that put's a strain on their relationship.Haymitch has sunk deeper into his need for drink.None of us know how to help either of them.

"I was thinking,"Peeta begins,his fingertips trailing up my arm leaving a soft buzz in the aftermath."I might repaint the bakery.I mean now that there's one in almost all the districts I should make some kind of change.What d'you think?"

I consider this,"In all of them or in the one at home?"

He softly kisses my neck,making me shiver against him."In all of them.But I want the one at home to be green.Whichever shade you want."

I laugh breathlessly,"You want to make a bakery green?"

I can feel him smile against my neck,"Yeah.It'll be different."

"What's wrong with the color you have now?"

He chuckles,"Which one?It's multicolored remember?"

How could I not?We basically spent most days there.Since Peeta works there and I don't like being seperated from him.....

We land.I swallow.Here we go.I get up off Peeta,keep my hand linked with his as we descend onto the ground.The wide door opens up to reveal someone I never thought I'd see again.

She grins at us with her 13 uniform stained a dull grey as usual.Her hair tied in a tight ponytail,sharp eyes taking in all of us.She stops at us and her lips tighten at the sight of mine and Peeta's hands linked togther.

Esta.