Depression and Anura

Start from the beginning

"Really? Thank you sweetie!" Anura cooed.

'Wait WHAT?! Did she just call MY FIANCÉ SWEETIE?!?!' You screamed in your head.

Ciel looked at you and bowed his head guiltily. It looked like not even Ciel could stop it.

Then Anura did the unthinkable she went and kissed Sebastian's lips.

Your nails dug into your palm drawing blood. 'N-no fair...she...she can't Sebastian is my fiancé!'

Ciel looked at me with sorrowed eyes.

You smiled with your heart in my throat "It's not your fault" you mouthed.

We were all dismissed and when you were the last one to head to do the cooking.

You started cooking with Sebastian glaring at you.

'Anura is a demon, I better not anger her' you thought.

"So..." she started.

"Oh! Um yeah..." you replied.

She gave a chuckle "I didn't mean to scare you, here's the parsley" she chuckled and handed the parsley to me and you put it into the stew.

"Thanks, sorry I'm just a bit jumpy with a new member in this household" you replied sheepishly.

"No problem, here's the thyme" Anura puts the thyme in the stew. You stirred it a bit and put the lid over it and sighed.

"Sorry but I don't think I know your name" Anura smiled.

"Ah! Right! My name is ______ ______ Michaelis" You replied cheerfully.

But soon you regretted it. 'I shouldn't have said that'

Anura looked at you with fascination.
"Two last names?"

"U-Uh, um...Is it okay if you keep it secret?" you whispered.

Anura nodded solemnly.

"Do you know of Lord Lynsandre?" you asked.

Anura nodded.

"I'm his daughter, ______ ______ Michaelis" you continued.

Anura's eyes crimson orbs widened 'So much like Sebastian's'

"But the Michaelis part... isn't that Sebastian's last name too?" Anura asked.

I gulped "Y-Yep"

Anura's gaze soon turned into a hate filled gaze. If looks could kill I'd be as good as gone.

"Are you his mate?" she asked menacingly.

You stepped back a bit "He's my Fiancé so yes..."

Then Anura gave out a crude laugh. It chilled you to the bone.

Then she grabbed your neck and pressed her finger to your neck causing you to choke.

"Well...haha...you know what? Sebastian will become my mate. Not a worthless human like you" Anura snarled.

You twitched and kicked forcing Anura to let you go.

"You may be a demon but I've been through a lot to understand that I'm not going to go down that easily" you retorted.

"What!?"

You smirked "That's right, I'm surprised you haven't noticed" you let your crown shimmer upon your head making Anura gasp.

"But! You're not fit to be the princess of the moon!" Anura spat.

You turned your back to her and tended the cooking.