Prologue

Its was pouring very hard, literally very hard. I just wished I had stopped by my friends home but at this time its not cool.

I was driving slow so that my car doesn't get slipped on slippery road, it was really hard to see. It was hard what was coming around, only lights flashed all around the road, thank god it was not that much crowded.

I was just listening music that too at high volume, each and every cells of my body were vibrating on the beat, I was just dancing on my seat. I didn't felt like wearing seatbelt because where music is there, I am there shaking my legs.

Dance was the only one thing I lived for, I moved around egging dance in myself. At really young age I had decided to be a dancer, so now here I am, a dancer and a dance teacher.

I never really opted for reality shows because I wanted to be perfect in my dance just completion was getting tough. Each and every year strong dancer were rising so to compete them I need to be more perfect.

I was running back to my home from my dance institute, but this rain was really not allowing me to get back to home.

Something just interupted my thought, oh man my buzzing phone. It was on the seat besides me, I tried to reach it but unfortunately it slipped from my hand.

"Man," I murmured. I bend down to look where the phone is. It was still buzzing underneath somewhere.

I kept one hand on steering trying to keep control on car and other finding my annoying phone, its not annoying only when I am listening song and dancing on the beat. This gesture was realling killing me. Due to bending down ,stinging pain was felt in back.

"Where are you little minion ?" I yelled out still holding control over steering.

And finally I got it. I sighed in satisfaction and took the phone and saw the missed call, it was Mom all over. I lost my sight from road.

"Mo....." 

And suddenly a flash of light striked, and trying to hold control on my car, I moved my steering wheel to  right but my car just took extreme right, I tried to move my steering wheel to left but due to rain my car slipped and I lost my control.My knukles turning white while holding steering wheel so tight. All I remember was my car and helpless me.............................

.

.

..

.

.

.

------------------------------------

How was the chapter ? I know it was really short coz you know writers block... *sigh *

I have uploaded photo of Blue Parker and its played Alexandra Daddario......remember Annabeth Chase in Percy Jackson ???? :p

Comment and vote :)

sweety xx