Chapter 13

August

Here we go I said sighing, I knocked on Aliyah's door until I heard the locks click. Wassup I said scratching the back of my head.

"Hey what are you doing here" she said leaning up against the door frame. Well you know my birthday coming up and I came because I wanted to invite you to the party, I said unsure about what she would say.

"Wait hold up first you basically don't wanna here what I have to say but you want me to come to your part" she said chucking. I'm sorry about all of that I was just in a bad place so can you come? I said rubbing my hands together.

"August I'll think about it" she said rubbing her stomach. Alright well I'll talk to you later I said about to give her a hug.

"Nope" she said putting her hand on my chest pushing me back. Oh now you not gonna give a nigga a hug? I asked crossing my arms.

"No but I'll see you at your party with your gift if I decide to get you one" she said closing the door in my face.

Brooke.

"How many people you think you wanna invite to the wedding" Marcus asked waiting for me to sit his plate down.

Uhm I don't m is yet I know I want it to be nice but I don't wanna have a lot of people there because I want my family and friends there.

I sat Marcus plate down and went back to fix mine. What time you going to work today I said walking back to the table with my plate.

"Probably around 10:30, why you tryna do something. He said smirking. No because you always wearing me out.

He got up from the seat and walked around to me. "Baby you can have what ever kind of wedding you want no matter the cost but you gotta do one thing" he said making me stand up.

And what is that I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Ride my dick" he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

Well let's go then I said grabbing his hand pulling him toward the bedroom.

Alexa

Hey mama I said bouncing krislyn on my lap, I've missed you so much I said kissing her check

Hey mama I said bouncing krislyn on my lap, I've missed you so much I said kissing her check. "Baby where have you been this whole time" my momma said coming back from the kitchen.

Momma I told you I had to go on a business trip I said slightly rolling my eyes. "Well have you been talking to that guy Brian that you met around the corner." She said smiling.

I smirked, Yeah we been talking a little bit. I said getting up going to put krislyn down for her nap. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt a muffled vibration coming from my pocket.

??: ms.alexa we've been looking but their is no sign of sky but we will keep trying.

ME: well keep looking for that bitch because when I find her, her ass is grass.

I hung up the phone where the fuck is this bitch hiding I said to myself.