Chapter 3

Aliyah

I've been holding on to the divorce papers ever since they came in the mail because I didn't want August to think I was being extra or anything.

And plus I didn't want Jody to know that I was having problems in my relationship so I was just gonna keep quiet until I had straight facts.

I went inside to see Jody and August sitting on the couch talking about his music career. I looked at August remembering them papers that came in the mail. I immediately frowned.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt a muffled vibration coming from my pocket, I sighed.

..

I'm here I said walking in my store lovely sitting my MK bag down on my desk. "Aliyah I think it would be best if we got some new people in here" Kerri said sighing

I know I already set up interviews for today I said sitting down, speaking of interviews theirs the first one I said standing back up.

Brooke

I walked in Aliyah's store because I heard that she needed help and I was new to town and needed a job so why not.

"Hey, what's your name" she said coming up to me shaking my hand with a warm smile. Hey my name is Brooke I said looking around the store.

..

I got the job Marcus I said walking in the house. "That's good baby" he said giving me a kiss. I kicked my shoes off at the door and went upstairs.

Who the hell could this Be I said pulling out my ringing phone. "Hey this is Amy calling from social services is Mrs.west around" she said.

This is she I said frowning my face. "Hey Mrs.west I was calling because I remember you calling me looking for your mother and I think I may have found her"

August

Alright thanks man I said dapping Jody up as he was leaving. Damn how long Aliyah gone be gone I said to myself.

"Daddy where's mommy I'm hungry" Josiah said getting off the couch. I don't know lil man you want me to fix something?

He started to cry.

"What's wrong with him" Aliyah said walking in the door dropping all her stuff and walking over. I'm not sure I replied.

Why were you acting funny today when Jody was here I said handing Josiah over. "What are you talking about she said taking him"

Never mind bruh I said going upstairs because it was something that she was no telling me and she's never been the type to keep secrets.

Sky

Okay don't take to long I said as Kahron went to go get in the shower. What the fuck I said as I seen Alexa name pop up on his phone.

Not this bitch again I said to myself. "Baby can you bring me a rag" kharon yelled from the shower.

Here you go I said handing him the rag, I walked out of the room and went back to going through his phone. I couldn't believe what I was reading he was still seeing her.

I felt a tear and quickly whipped it away, this bitch has been around in the town and nobody liked her so I was gonna put her to rest for good.

Vote/comment/& share 💓