"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Suga jumped when Minami had shouted. Well, shit. His tactics of distracting his captor failed. Maybe he talked too much.

"You talk too much!"

Okay he did. He failed on the first step of his escape plan. Now what should Suga do next? What was the next plan again?

Minami sighed irritated at how Suga talked non-stop and kept interrupting him. What a nagger. Oh well he knows one way to keep the silver-haired man silent. And it's going to be a fun way. Minami signals for his goons to close the door leaving the two of them alone.

Suga gulps when the door closes and he hears the lock. He knows for sure he's gonna be in trouble. 'My god Daichi! Where the hell are you? And here I thought knights-in-shining-armor arrives in a blink of an eye! Such a foolish setting that is. Who came up with that?' Suga thought inside his head as he backed away from Minami who is walking towards him.

"Don't worry my Koushi.... I will definitely make sure that you'll be mine in no time." Minami smirked as he walks towards Suga like a wolf walking towards his prey.

"Over my dead body!" Suga hissed as Minami lunges towards him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Daichi paces around their safe area. They were waiting for Kuroo to come back along with Iwaizumi. They had sent the two to scout the area first to know what they are facing. All the waiting is making him restless. Suga is just there! On that building not far ahead. They hoped that nothing bad has happened to him.

They all turned towards the bushes when some rustling was heard and then Kuroo and Iwaizumi came into view.

"How is it?" Kaito asked immediately, very eager to save his son.

Kuroo smirked lightly and this kinda reassures Daichi. If that makes sense at all. A smirking Kuroo is a scary Kuroo after all.

"Obviously a lot is guarding the front gate. They are scattered everywhere but with our men it's going to be easy. There are a few in the left and right side of the building. And lastly some more in the back part of the building." Kuroo explained which is continued by Iwaizumi.

"This is the plan. Most of our men will attack from the front and back gates. Some on the sides. We will use that as a distraction. Me, Daichi and Kuroo will enter from the window at the left side to get inside and find Suga from there." Iwaizumi looks at all the men around him nodding in understanding.

Kuroo cleared his throat to get their attention. "We still don't know which room they took Suga-san so this will be hard. We will need all the time we can get and as much as possible please lure them outside so we can focus on searching instead of fighting. Our men are already in position; once the firing starts it will be our signal to attack from the left side to get inside."

"We understand." Daisuke nods his head and looks at Kaito. "Well then, I and Kaito will lead the ones on the front, Daiki and Daijiro will lead the back. I trust those you put at the right side will be able to handle it there. Let's do this then." Daisuke commands and everyone nodded but before they parted ways Daisuke called for his three sons.

"I won't forgive myself if something happens to you three. So stay safe. Daichi we will get back Koushi-kun."

Daichi nods his head. "Thank you Dad. Stay safe also."

And so Daichi run towards Kuroo and Iwaizumi as they quietly made their way inside and positioned themselves on the left side. They crouch on the bushes watching the guards talking with each other. They are so laid back. Daichi looks around and saw the men his mother had sent to accompany them. Daichi is getting nervous. This is an actual battle. Daichi needs to stay strong for Suga.