Chapter 2

Hello!! Elie here again bringing you something that I hope can amused you guys one way or another.. XD

So withour further ado...

DOZO!!

DISCLAIMER: Characters in Haikyuu!! Are never mine they are fully owned by Furudate-sensei. The OCs are the only ones I owned.. :D

CHAPTER RECAP:

"Well then Daichi." Sawamura Daisuke says as a start. "What about this. Whether you like it or not, as the head of this household, I say that if you don't present a bride within one week I will have no choice but to engage you with someone else. That is final." Daisuke says with authority in his voice and the others look at him shocked and amazed except for the youngest Sawamura in the room.

"WHAT?????!!!!" Daichi shouted in shock with his eyes wide and his face getting pale as the moments pass by.

Now what should he do?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Daichi can describe his father in one word at this moment.

Fucking persistent.

Oh wait that's two word. Well nevermind. Don't get him wrong though. He loves his father and his whole family very much! But it's just sometimes he get's annoyed when they are very persistent.

Why can't they leave him and his lovelife alone! Argh!

And what frustrates Daichi the most is that his father knows, just like the back of his hand, that Daichi is not one to break rules in the family. What is set for him to do he always follow obediently. Well except for that one time that he stood up and fought over with his brother for Suga or the times when they always sneak out when they were young. But that's not the point now.

Daichi wants to pull his hair out. What should he do now? He can't just disobey that. But he doesn't want to marry anyone except for the one he loves.

"But why??" Daichi asked finding ways to argue over this nonsense. This is unfair. It's like a 'me-against-the-world scenario, Sawamura Daichi against the Sawamura Clan version. Isn't that really unfair? Where's the justice there!

"Well why not?" Daisuke asked. "Daichi you're already at the right age to marry someone. It's not like you're going to lose something. In fact you're going to gain from it." Daisuke said matter of factly and nodding his head along with his father, Den'ichirou.

Daichi groaned. He knows that when his father is set to do something he'll make sure it is done, immediately if possible. He needs backup! He needs help from his loving older brothers!

He looks pleadingly for help towards Daiki and Daijiro but for some reason they are not looking at him and were both quiet now that he noticed it. When his gaze accidentally landed on his mother he paled. Now he knows why his brothers are like that. Sayuri's eyes foretold torture if help was given to Daichi.

'We're sorry dear otouto-chan (little brother) but at this moment please pretend we don't exist and you have nowhere else to run to.' Daiki and Daijiro thought at the same time.

This is a losing battle. A landslide. How will Daichi get out of this? He was brought out of his thoughts by his mother though. She spoke so calmly but with authority in her voice.