Beach day

Always working. Always tired. Never any time to enjoy. Growing tired of it, the two of you decided to take a day and spend it at the beach. Sure it was colder but that meant no one else would be there. The company was going steady so there wasn't that much preparation to do before leaving. Then again steady for Tony meant the biggest holiday ever for others. He'd just come out with new weaponry for the army and new prototypes for the team, and a lil something for Bucky. His niece was getting pretty good at running a business so he asked her to come in for a few days. Everything was set and you boarded the jet ready for a nice long weekend on the California coast. Instead you awake to find Tony smiling at you with a white lei in each hand. You're in Hawaii. Sneaky duck cancelled your reservations and bought a house here. All the people were so nice and welcoming and everyone had a place recommendation whether it be food or clothes shops. One place in particular caught your attention. It was a small shop in the town square filled with Knick knacks of all sorts. The lady there was a petite older woman with long straight pure white hair that came down to her shoulders and bright blue glasses. She looked very well for her age. We walked around the store for about two hours looking at everything and leaving with three bags of carefully wrapped items. Among them was a beautiful necklace To y had bought for you. It was a golden lion silhouette, your favourite animal. He saw it before you did and the lady thought it was so sweet she gave it to him for free. He tried to pay but she declined telling us about her husband who had passed last year. He used to do things like that for her all the time. On your way out you were talking about where to eat, a man stopped and suggested the barbecue place less than a block down. Barbecue wasn't really your thing but Tony was pretty excited so you went with it. He'd gotten half a pig it seemed while you went for a simple chicken roast that was so much better than you'd expected. It was juicy and crisp and just the right size for you. They didn't put anything else on it besides a wonderful secret recipe wash. The two of you were so full after you decided to go back and see the house and unpack. Tony had your luggage sent there upon arrival so hopefully it all made it.

*Still in progress*