Edd x female reader (lemon)

Y/N=You name
Y/H=Your hair color
Y/L=Hair length
E/C= eye color
F/T/S= Favorite tv show
F/C=Favorite color
Y/N's pov
I was at my house. Chilling watching f/t/s. My h/l h/c hair loose.
I sat up and looked at my phone. Edd was supposed to come over to today at 3:25 pm today. It was 3:22 pm. I was still wearing my pjs. Panicked I shut off the tv and ran upstairs. I undressed myself. I looked through my draw and found my favorite pair of light blue and white striped laced panties. I put the panties and matching bra on. I found my f/c color shirt and put it on. Then I grabbed a pair of kitty paw-print shorts. I smiled. I heard a knock on the door.
"Coming!" I said.
Rushing out of my room to the front door. Once I get to the front door I opened it and see edd. He wore his smeg head light gray shirt and a pair of tan shorts.
"Hey y/n!"He said smiling.
"Hey edd! Come in!"I smiled back at him and let him in.
He closed and locked the door.
"Y-Y/N?" He said
"Y-Yes edd?" I did back
"I-I love you!" He said. He blush came across his face.
I was shocked at first. I walked over to him and kissed him. He kissed back. The kids became a headed one. Edd picked me up and brought me to my room. He locked my bedroom door. He set me down on the bed. I grabbed him and brought him onto the bed. I undressed myself. I left my panties and bra on. He was blushing madly. He a slight boner. I smirked and sat on his lap. I grinned up against him. He groaned. He flipped us. Edd put his knee in between my thighs. I blushed slightly. Edd Unclipped my bra. My big breast flung out. He held my hands up over my head to keep me from covering myself. Edd began to lick my tits. I moaned. He let go of my wrist and stripped himself. He was completely naked. Edd started bitting and licking my neck. He took one of his hands and rubbed my clit though my stripped panties. I moaned and arched back slightly.
"E-Edd I-I need you" I said panting a little
"As you wish princess~" he said lustfully.
Edd brought his face down to my panties and took them off with his teeth. I flipped us again. He was sitting and had my back facing him. My wet pussy hovered over his hard 8-inch cock. I slowly lowered myself down onto him. He let me adjust to his size. I bucked my hips letting him now. Edd began to ram into my pussy.
He took his hands and played with my tits and bitting my neck. I was moaning his name. His dick grazed my g-spot inside my tight pussy.
"E-EDD OHH FUCK RIGHT THERE!" I said. He hit that spot over and over. Edd's cock twitched.
"Mmm Y-Y/N I'm gonna cum!" Edd said.
"D-Do it edd! I-I'm gonna cum to!" I said allowed.
"EDD!"
"Y/N!"
We both came. His hot thick cum filled my pussy. We where panting. I got off him. I had 7 hickeys on my body. We collapsed on the bed.
He put his boxers on and handed me a pair of panties and a bra. I put them on and we cuddled in bed.
"I love you edd~" I said
"I love you to y/n" edd said
We passed out in each other's arm.