The One

Brooke's PoV

Today's the day, finally I am so happy. Me and Simon are getting married, after what happened two years ago.

Adam was arrested and sentenced to life in jail, Simon was sent to the hospital after only being shot in the leg and as for me Josh carried me to the police car that took us home.

Now two years later and Josh and Freya are married with twins on the way and me and Simon are getting married now, also me and Simon have a son, he was born last year and just turned one, his name is Matthew.

Matthew and Simons little cousin Megan are going to walk down the aisle before I do.

I hear the church bells and start walking to the doors. I get in front of the doors and take a deep breath, everything flashing through my mind, I push everything out of my mind and nod, the two people at the door open it up for me. Straight away everyone looks my way.

I look up and straight too Simon, who's already looking at me. I keep eye contact with him, smiling, while walking down the aisle to him. I get to the bottom and turn to Simon.

Do you Simon Minter take Brooke Bradley to be you're lawfully wedded wife"

"I do"

"And do you Brooke Bradley take Simon Minter to be you're lawfully wedded husband"

I hesitate, like last time, thinking everything over that's happened from when I met him.

"I do"

"Then you may kiss the bride"

Simon puts one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. "I love you Brooke" "and I love you too Simon"

He leans down and kisses me passionately. A little time passes before we break, we look at everyone, there all cheering and for us.

I am so happy I met Simon, I can't wait to see what the future may hold for us.