Romantic

Saguru woke up earlier than Heiji and yawned, stretching up slightly before noticing a pair of arms around his waist. He blinked in confusion before all the memories from yesterday catched up to him.

He blushed bright red. Shitt. He wore a maid's dress, perverts looked at him and Heiji got protective. Oh god, he kissed Heiji. Oh. My. God.

"Bloody hell. What have I done?" Saguru said in English under his breath so that he wouldn't wake Heiji up. He also vaguely remembered that he called Heiji his boyfriend and that Heiji called him 'princess'. Saguru also dropped honorifics and called him by his name. Though, Heiji didn't looked like he really mind and played along.

Suddenly, the slightly bulky arms around his waist tightened indicating that Heiji is awake. "Morning, princess." the brown haired greeted groggily.

Saguru blushed and whined inside his head. Shitt. What am I suppose to do? Saguru sighed. He turned around and looked at Heiji. "Good morning, Heiji." he greeted back shyly.

Heiji smiled and kissed his forehead. "I can't believe you're my boyfriend right now," he said. "I've been in love with you ever since we met. I really thought I didn't have a chance to date you and stuff." Heiji sighed. "But you're mine now."

Saguru was taken back by that fact but he couldn't help but to feel happy either. He has a crush on Heiji too for quite a long time but it happened the second time they met.

Saguru smiled and duck his head, suddenly felt a little too shy to face Heiji. "I'm not in love with you but I do have a huge crush on you. Even though you're hot-headed and stuff, I liked the fact that you're loyal to those that you love." Saguru said.

"It's like... I can feel safe whenever I'm around you. Comforted by your presence somehow." Saguru added, humming when Heiji bite his shoulder and suck a hickey there.

"Thank you, princess. For accepting me as your boyfriend." Heiji said. Saguru giggled at the nickname. "Quit calling me 'princess'. I'm not a princess."

"But you're my princess."

Those words are enough to make Saguru's heart fluttered and blushed a bright red. "Heiji~" he whined and the other laughed at the childish tone his lover used.

"Come on, princess. We have to get ready and send you home later." Heiji said before an idea rammed straight to his head. "You have work today right? Skip it. Let's go on a date."

Saguru dreaded the idea of skipping his work. "But-" he fought back. Though, Heiji didn't let him.

"Please, princess? All you do nowadays is work and you'll tire yourself out sooner or later. I want you to take a few days off. I'm sure Kudo is bouncing to solve cold-cases right now." Heiji rolled his eyes and carry Saguru bridal style towards the bathroom to shower.

Saguru smiled sweetly and kissed Heiji brief on the lips. "Thank you, Heiji. I love you." he said as he wrapped his arms around Heiji's torso. "I love you too, princess." Heiji said, returning the warm hug.

The both of them undress and started to shower, helping each other soaping their backs. Laughter filled in the whole bathroom as Heiji tickled Saguru by his sides. They hug and kissed a few before ending their shower session.