School

Sumire
I woke up for school and wore a light purple shoulder off tee-shirt and and black jeans and black converse i ate breakfast alone since my family was murdered so i live alone.I walked to school when i saw sarada "Hey freak" she said i rolled my eyes and said"hi bitch" "u better stay away from my boruto-kun" "what if i don't" "u don't wanna know"she said then i saw the boy of my dreams come over "hey Sumire" i smile i start to heat up "hey" i hug him making sarada make a disgusted face"i missed u to sumire" he says smiling "sorry it's just ur the only one i have an i'm all alone"i start to tear up but wipe the tears away before he could see them but he did"sumire don't cry i'll always be here with u"i smile then we were interrupted by an "Ahem" "sorry sarada it's just she has a rough life"he said"yeah yeah i know"she said caring *RING RING* the bell rings then we got to class me and boruto have the same class so i won't be away from him it's like a dream come true we got to Mr.Abarame class "welcome class we are going to partner up with someone for training but i will pick the partners" he said i got a little sad i'd might not get with boruto but i crosses my fingers "ok first up cho cho and inojin 2nd is sarada and Misuki" she started to get mad then after he said all the names but mine "Boruto and Sumire"My heart started to beat and i started to heat up he came up to me"Hey i guess we are partners" "yeah i guess we are"
this was my chance to show him how strong i am.....
Vote plzzz🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 comment some things u want to happen and maybe they will be put on the story i promise 🙂Love ya guys