Writer's Block

I'm having a writer's block, please help me and give me any ideas. Don't get the wrong idea about this message tho. I've written most of the story on a piece of paper somewhere in these stacks of other "Important Papers" that is completely unrelated to school and anything else, but I'm stuck with something thats related to Seto's and Joey's family tree, but I haven't gotten up to that yet. You could say that I got curious, but I'm really busy with my school and unrelated buisness work that I don't have much time to do anything else. Business as in planing events and getting ready for christmas as well as "Hanging out" with my "Friends". The only best friend I have is my sister and a umm..... childhood friend I guess. I also got a bit bored so, yeah, thats why I have alot of time on my hands right now.

For the writer's block, just suggest anything you can think of, place, object, anything.

Example: museum, green tea.

I'll try my best to put anything useful, funny, exciting or even scary events in the story. For the ending, where everything goes smoothly, that is. btw the video's and pictures weren't my idea's, they're my childhood friend's idea. If they're good then I might as well add in some pictures of my own. I also didn't make the video, neither did my friend, nor the pictures either.

thnx for reading this message, if you didn't then thats ok, because most of it is just me ranting on about things unrelated to this subject. PLZ HELP! Thnx!