They meet part 1

Chapter 8:    

 "AHHHHHHHH!!!" Sophie screamed as she plunged into the gray mist. 

Suddenly, she came to a stop and seemed to be floating in the air. 

Sophie, would have cringed at the smell of the school, but she was to busy having a mental break down:

What??? This is all wrong! I'm in the wrong school!! 

A scream awakened her from her thoughts. A person had been dropped next to Sophie and started to float. She saw that it was a boy, with little whiskers on his face. He looks like a weasel, Sophie thought, before stopping herself. 

The boy looked up and said, "Hi! My names Hort! Nice to meet you! Wow, you are really different though... I never thought they made witches look a good as you do..." Sophie stifled a scream. It was Radly but 100 times more awful!!

                         More screams crowded around her. Sophie tried to get out of the way, only to stop floating and land on the ground, hard. She rubbed her back, but as she stood up, she heard a growl. Sophie whipped around to see a big gray wolf behind her. She silently shrieked and ran. 

Sophie saw the Hort guy and followed him. Sophie ended up getting pushed into a line of other kids. One look at them made Sophie ever more sure she did not belong in this school. She had spotted a girl with sicking green skin, and almost choked when she saw someone with only one eye. 

                  Mabey if Sophie had been thinking straight she would've run out of there, or at least question the wolves, which is what she thought afterwards. But at the time she felt like fainting. 

As she walked she didn't notice the columns that had a letter on each one as she walked, spelling out NEVER. She also didn't notice the design on each letter. They were all pictures of witches, warlocks, potions, and people turning into frogs and lizards. Sophie didn't notice anything until she realized the line stopped moving. She heard oos and ahhs. Sophie thought that was an odd sound coming from them when she realized what they were looking at. On the wall, there were murals on the wall of kids. The ones that looked the oldest had things on them like:

Catherine

Foxwood

The Wicked Queen

Had a picture of an old hag, laughing while hunched over, a half-eaten apple lying on the ground next to a lifeless arm.

James Hook

Bloodbrook

Captain Hook

Had a picture of a tall boy who had short black curly hair, and a mischievous smile.

There were others like Bluebeard, The Enchantress, The Big Bad Wolf, and many more villains that Sophie knew too well. But as she noticed these murals, she saw the faces of the other kids. They had a look of admiration. That's when Sophie realized that everyone here was born to be a villain, and she well..... Shouldn't be here. 

The line kept moving again. Sophie started to think, Agatha would love this place! 

CLOP! Interrupted her thoughts. Sophie saw that everyone was spread out looking at a pile of books and a piece of paper. Sophie looked down and saw a pile of books and a piece of paper underneath her to. She picked up the paper. It said:

 It said: