Shit ... meeting... shit.

I was in my room. It was Friday today. It was 03: 34 pm. I put the music in the last volume, and I danced. Dance is my life. I dance to remember, to think, to .... All. I put the music might not to hear my mother and her boyfriend arguing. Yes. BOYFRIEND. My father? A bitch that's all. He abandoned us when I was born. My mother raised me by herself. She had me at 15. It was not easy for her but she had the support of my grandmother. I never saw my father. I do not know how does he look and it's better this way. I do not even want to know. Before, all was well with my mother. She was an exemplary mother. Everything changed when she met her bastard boyfriend ... Mike. A dealer. He drinks, he smokes and he beats her every day. He even tried to rape me repeatedly. He forced my mother to take drugs. And she can not refuse or he beats her again. We live in a large villa in LA. My mother is a lawyer. Yeah I know what you think. She takes drugs but she is a lawyer? Well this is my mother. When it comes to money, we have it. And her bastard boyfriend enjoys it as she did realize it. With my mother, we argue often. For stupid things. Oh yeah I forgot ... this asshole got her pregnant. So She's waiting for another bastard. Most of the time, we argue because of my boyfriend ... Joe. I'm with him it'll be about 6 months. She keeps telling me "He's not good for your education, He'll cause you the wrong way" and blah blah blah. Let's be clear. Question "right way" is frankly wrong place for me to talk about that. Well hello me is Robyn Brooks and welcome to my life. I'm 16 and I'm in first class, 11th Grade at the EDISON HIGH SCHOOL OF LA. I'm a cheerleader and I left the swim team. I love sports. Joe my boyfriend went to the basketball team. with him, everything goes wrong. We're just arguing for nothing. Apart from dancing and swimming, I have a real passion for writing. I love writing poems, stories and songs. And in high school, I teach dance to students. We do competitions, Battle. And I myself also take dance classes. Well lets go back to the story bby. I was in my room my spirit to dance to TURN UP THE MUSIC. I had to prepare a new choreography for my next class. When I heard someone banging hard against the door. I stopped the music and I opened the door. I saw my mother.

Mom: you with your music we fuck you ok? We try to talk we can not because of you. You'll stop this. 

Me: I did not want to support your stupid arguments. 

Mom: "" rising tone "" DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THIS CLEAR? 

Me: "" screaming "" WHAT ELSE? UH? WHAT ELSE? I am getting sick of you MOM AND YOUR BASTARD BOYFRIEND. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO OUT WITH HIM? WE WERE GOOD BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL . IT'S A PENALTY IF WE SPEAK YOU AND ME. You are no longer THE SAME MOM. YOU'RE ONE BITCH THAT'S ALL. 

My mother could not keep from sticking me a good slap.

Mom: You never talk to me in that tone.

She looked me up and down and left. I slammed the door and I went to take my phone. I was about to call Joe. And I just had the urge to go to his home. I went to take a shower, when I finished I put a denim shorts, a white t-shirt that left my piercing appear ^ _ ^ and my black boots. I curled  my hair. They are naturally curly. I put perfume on, I grabbed my phone and I left my room. I went downstairs and I find myself face to face with Mike. I tried to move but he prevented me.

Me: gtfo. 

Mike: First you talk to me otherwise. 

Me: I'm talking like I want YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER! 

Mike: I AM YOUR FATHER NOW! And you can not do anything against it :) 

Me: I still prefer my other bastard father's shit like you.

He gives me a slap. Great! 2 slaps in less than 1 hour. A record. I smiled at him and I pushed him from my way. I went into the garden because I did not want to face the look of my mother who was in the living room. I went under the barking of my dogs. I took my car (yes I am allowed xoxo) and I drove towards Joe's house. I passed the house of Miranda ... Miranda ... it was my best friend and she died in a car accident. She was everything for me. As my sister. It's now been two years since she died. With her, I played the piano. I was really endow but since she died, I have never touched a piano. I passed and I finally arrived at Joe's who was a mash of two homes. I parked in front and I stayed. I could see his mother who was in the garden planting enthusiasm whatever. I went to her and I gave her a kiss: