> Can You Kiss Me First pt.1

“Get the fuck outta here,” Selena laughed as she pushed her best friend out the door. She had to get ready and this idiot was just making a mess in her kitchen, delaying her. She got him out the door and shut it once he was out.

“We’re meeting at the restaurant at 7:30 right?” Nick asked through the door.

“Yeah!” she shouted, “Remember your outfit has to be old Hollywood-esque”

UGH,” she heard him scoff through the door.

“You better do it Nicholas!”

“Yeah, whatever!” his footsteps faded and she was now left alone to get ready.

She was turning 23 and even though it wasn’t a huge milestone in someone’s age it was the first year that she could afford to pay for a small amount of friends to go out to a nice restaurant -- by herself.

▵ ▿ ▵ ▿ ▵ ▿ ▵ ▿

She blew her hair out of her face in frustration as she heard he doorbell ring while she was strapping on her heels. Limping to the door she looked through the peephole and saw that it was Taylor.

She smiled as she let her close friend in, “You look great,” Selena complimented as she hugged her. Taylor was wearing a lovely dark emerald A-Line skirt dress with bronze beading, like her usual self.

“Oh c’mon, look at you Ms. Thing! Are you trying to impress someone?” Taylor raised her eyebrow and Selena smiled.

“Oh shut up, you know there is no one.”

“Alright…” Taylor finished as Selena went back to her couch to finish putting on her heels, “I have a present for you!” Taylor smiled as she headed outside the door again.

She walked in with a beautifully wrapped pink box with a black bow. “Open It,” Taylor smiled.

Selena set the box on the counter and undid the bow allowing her to get to the goodies inside. She opened it and found three wonderful mugs of different shapes, exported coffee and three mini bottles of liquor. The gift was simple and Selena was a simple girl so this present was perfect.

“This is great! Thank YOU!!” Selena hugged Taylor tightly and opened one of the mini bottles of liquor, “A drink before we leave?”

They both took a small gulp and walked out of the apartment arm in arm down to the lobby. As they got to the lobby she saw Taylor stiffen, "We need to wait for the car to pull up in front." She sighed with slight annoyance in her voice.

The paparazzi had spotted her and they were already taking pictures through the glass walls. Selena lived in a nice apartment building but it was paparazzi friendly. She did not need to worry about the photographers because she was not famous...she was just known as Taylor Swift's and Nick Jonas' friend-- they were among some of the most famous young people in  New York.

"You need to wait for the car to pull up; I can just walk out," Selena said confidently.

"Oh no, you can't! You've been linked to Anton, haven't you?"

She had and it was only because she was seen holding onto his forearm as she got out of club.

"And you know how Nick and Olivia haven't been on good terms lately...they'll mob you for that too."

"When the fuck did I become so fucking popular? I don't even know anything..."

"Welcome to club," Taylor sighed as she saw the car pull up and her driver quickly get out and open the doors for her. They walked out with one of her body guards and just as Taylor had said everyone was shouting at her and at Selena.